Erim Kaur #11 Daddy runs the brand, while I buy awards and pretend my life is not bland a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is this the recent award she has been going on about? we also saw how ridiculously shallow her answers are even with the reel she posted

Yes it was. There were about 1000 of us there. I had to Google search her and ended up here. I just thought, this isn't right. I don't believe she knows anything much about her supply chain. I wonder if she's just the front and a company approached her and asked her to do that. I cannot tell you how weird it was. It was so cringe, and so obvious. If you were really into the environment you'd relish the question and the chance to educate people and shout about this aspect of the business.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes it was. There were about 1000 of us there. I had to Google search her and ended up here. I just thought, this isn't right. I don't believe she knows anything much about her supply chain. I wonder if she's just the front and a company approached her and asked her to do that. I cannot tell you how weird it was. It was so cringe, and so obvious. If you were really into the environment you'd relish the question and the chance to educate people and shout about this aspect of the business.
i just found exactly what you're talking about. she sounds ridiculously dumb

especially seeing how the others answer questions with such passion for their businesses and so in-depth. erims answers are so short and barely answering anything

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

especially seeing how the others answer questions with such passion for their businesses and so in-depth. erims answers are so short and barely answering anything
OMG, that is utterly cringe. She quickly changed the story!

Reactions: 7
Doesn’t the bottles expand when used??? So they aren’t opened?

View attachment 1788340
update they should be open

In her bathroom photo shoot with her clearly all shampoo and conditioner it’s closed

They probably kept them closed to look betterfor the picture! They look so cheap when they’re opened, considering she claims to be “high end luxury” it’s far from it!

These bottles look absolutely disgusting. All scratched up and they’ve never been used. I pray Gurleen doesn’t use this tit, her husband is a salon owner so he should know better.
Please tell me someone messaged Glambygilly to tell her to not use these!!!!

This is so representative of who she is as a person, it’s clear she has no idea how the warehouse is carbon neutral, I’d be surprised if she even knows what carbo neutral means as a term!

She knew that carbon neutral = green, and that’s all she said….

And now let’s wait for the story post of her carbon neutral warehouse and how SHE made it happen accompanied with a dictionary definition of carbon neutral from google copy and pasted

Props on you for finding the clip!!!

What was galling was that there were 100 businesswoman on that shortlist of the ones to watch, and 99 credible ones lost out on winning the judge's choice prize, which is what Erin one. I wonder if they feel had.

• Sad
She’s a fraud and I’m happy more and more people are starting to see through her

Omg, that is really embarrassing and shows her lack of knowledge. How this woman was a finalist I have no idea. This will be put in the wiki, I’m trying to find a way to insert videos

Wow look at princess irum being a bad texter again. What does she want to prove by constantly showing this? We all know she just woke up, wasn’t busy but just couldn’t be bothered to put effort in texting her ‘friends’- this is why no one likes her
32AE2703-F439-48BE-8FF8-3A8B3E888451.jpeg

I just watched the whole video from the event. It's so cringe. I think at the time I was so shocked from the green answer that I didn't really listen to her other answers. Was probs thinking what is she doing on that stage! If you listen to the others it's all me me me and actually no serious business answers. In one bit she said people recognise her so she goes out with her hair tucked in. And I'm sure they must have been given the questions beforehand. The other panellists talk really naturally where it's like Erim is reading from a script/reciting.

• Haha
I just watched the whole video from the event. It's so cringe. I think at the time I was so shocked from the green answer that I didn't really listen to her other answers. Was probs thinking what is she doing on that stage! If you listen to the others it's all me me me and actually no serious business answers. In one bit she said people recognise her so she goes out with her hair tucked in. And I'm sure they must have been given the questions beforehand. The other panellists talk really naturally where it's like Erim is reading from a script/reciting.
I’ve always said that she is the worst when it comes to giving speeches or talking in front of a crowd. It seems so unnatural and forced. She’s always making mistakes and saying the most stupid answers too. This event proved that.

You should read more about her on these threads to see what she’s really like. Well done for spotting how cringe she is without knowing her 😂

Reactions: 6
“a carbon neutral warehouse is basically a green warehouse but not a greenhouse”- Erim Kaur 2022

I can’t deal with the awkward silences after her speeches. She’s not made out to talk in front of an audience. You can tell it’s all waffle and she has no actual knowledge on anything

Her face also looks so different compared to how she edits it on Insta. Her nose is bigger and her eyes look smaller
482D200A-123B-4E0C-816D-01F888A7C157.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
“a carbon neutral warehouse is basically a green warehouse but not a greenhouse”- Erim Kaur 2022
View attachment 1789692

I can’t deal with the awkward silences after her speeches. She’s not made out to talk in front of an audience. You can tell it’s all waffle and she has no actual knowledge on anything
View attachment 1789688

Her face also looks so different compared to how she edits it on Insta. Her nose is bigger and her eyes look smaller
View attachment 1789689
its amazing what filters and fillers can do

Just watched her panel interview, 2 things... 1, why does she constantly keep touching her boobs when she talks? Does she even realise she's doing that or has it just become an unconsious habit from touching herself up in tiktoks? Like who even talks whilst touching themselves up like that? So weird
2. She saved £10k tips from nightclubs to invest in byerim which took her 6 years to do? Thats approx £1600/year...sis barely got any tips. Girls in nightclubs can earn hundreds in tips in just one night from serving/bartending etc.

Screenshot_20221207-174751_Chrome.jpg

Omg… that video I watched and I cringed so hard clearly her switching stories makes her Narc personality come out!!!! Cause that’s what Narcs do they make it about themselves!!!!!!!

how do you not know about your own business???? I really think her dad ran with her looks and is just pushing for it and it’s getting them something since she kept getting fired from jobs… and who wants to see the kid working nightclubs that he just ran off with it. He saw her getting big on socials, he noticed that people in the sister group wanted advice on her hair, so him getting his degree from Harvard ran with it. And he makes her do all the secretary work and get all the brand deals and all cause she started to gain a following and stuff.

also what’s up with her hair it’s clearly so balding. 😬

her texts confuse me as well like what is showing us? lol that she doesn’t know how to speak English? Or engage with people lol

Reactions: 6
this is so true. the other panelists are flowing with answers and naturally converse with the host. even the maternity wear lady was nervous you can tell but she is still so knowledgable in all of her answers and has a lot to say about her business and what she has learned. erim really seems too big for her boots here

B438B8C4-28A7-41C0-AC0A-80D15A95F76A.jpeg

The biggest medical board is saying to use fragrance free shampoo……. And she’s out here saying to use her oil!!!!!

AD5792C1-0F98-40CF-B485-96F63C9DAE82.jpeg

• Wow

she's a pure waffler

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.