Erim Kaur #11 Daddy runs the brand, while I buy awards and pretend my life is not bland a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Parv is Erim’s karma!! Funny how people like her tell on themselves by being exactly what they pretend they aren’t! The facade always slips and the cracks always show no matter how hard you try to hide how horrid you really are!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Erim’s posting this the same day (or day after) Parv Sahota posted a video of herself crying about her kitten passing away. Erim claimed it’s not about anyone in particular but seems a bit suspicious considering Parv called her out in the past. Very very nasty since Parv’s dealt with a lot of loss recently.

With the amount that Erim speaks about bereavement, I would have thought she would be a bit more sensitive/compassionate towards Parv since she lost both of her grandparents and now her kitten very close together. How awful.
It takes incredible strength for someone to post about loss and show their vulnerability online. For Erim to then criticise it just shows what a nasty, narcissistic, awful, insecure little bully Erim is.

To say it's not spurred on by anything... Do you REALLY think we are that stupid, Erim?

Move to Dubai and seek professional help. Seriously. You have a multitude of mental and physical health issues that need urgent medical attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Part 1
---
Part 2
---
Part 3
---
Part 4
---
Part 5

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Part 1
---
Part 2
---
Part 3
---
Part 4
---
Part 5
You are an angel! Thank you so much for doing this!! We'll figure out how to put this in the Wiki and I will include a link to this post in the recap for thread 12 (I have a feeling we may hit it this weekend or early next week)

Regarding reporting, I forgot to mention in this group that I actually reported several undisclosed ads on her personal account (mainly bragging about her tit oil) and she was disciplined by the ASA as a result. They did a full investigation and reported back to me the entire time. That's why she's writing 'ad own brand' now, because they finally slapped her on the wrist. Keep reporting if you think something's not right because eventually she will be fined monetarily. The ASA takes it really seriously.
(Edit: thanks for reporting, I think the below is the outcome of that! Brilliant!)

ANOTHER ASA complaint concluded 8th March 2023 that was upheld on 2 of 3 items:

This is separate to the first ASA complaint last year. Apologies if this has already been posted. It's worth a read.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
poor egrim's gonna go MIA and "have a massive headache" for days. what a horrible person, talking tit about others from her high horse as if she isn't the biggest liar and hypocrite alive

Reactions: 10
Or come up with a sob story about her mother to try and deflect as much as she possibly can

Reactions: 7
For everyone new here, please read the pink wiki button at the top!! She is crazier than you think

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A760F2BB-0B40-46E5-B8DF-37503D095F27.jpeg

to any newbies here, please read the Wiki (you are in for a treat).

well done to parv for calling out Erims bullshit.

like how low can Erim get taking a swipe at someone who has just lost a kitten?. Atleast Parv is genuine unlike Erim who is as fake as it comes ☠

while I’m here writing, any newbies, don’t trust Erims toxic oil. Try Parvs or anyone else’s!. Erims oil literally made my hair fall out.

• Heart
So much for Erims lucky girl syndrome 👀👀

So much respect to Parv for calling her out. We needed someone who hadn't signed an NDA, has experienced being around her and someone with a following to call her out for who she really is!

• Heart
That’ll take up a whole new thread 🤣
---
I’m dead 😂😂😂😂 erim really needs to watch what she says the hypocrite View attachment 2051314
1679644624424.png

this picture of erim is sooooooo freaking hilarious. you can see someone is standing behind her. so she literally went throught he motions of crying, opening her camera, posing from an above head angle to take a pic of crying with people around (whether its randos - she's in public, or if its her assistant - that poor assistant has to deal with her tantrum then watch erim take selfies after) and then go on and create a post and type up that entire paragraph about it. pls what is more pathetic than that? Pick Me Princess erim

• Haha
Also to add,

Erim filmed multiple TikTok’s that night (2021) Purposely set up her camera to film about losing her mum and finding a community online.. then went on to upload daft TikTok’s about random stuff. The reason I am uploading this is to show how fake she is. She has not an ounce of empathy in her. Yet now a grown nearly 30 year old taking swipes at a 22 year old, pathetic.

Attachments

• Heart
been so MIA from Erim nonsense but it’s funny seeing someone actually start calling her out so often, Parv is a legend
---
View attachment 2051747

to any newbies here, please read the Wiki (you are in for a treat).

well done to parv for calling out Erims bullshit.

like how low can Erim get taking a swipe at someone who has just lost a kitten?. Atleast Parv is genuine unlike Erim who is as fake as it comes ☠

while I’m here writing, any newbies, don’t trust Erims toxic oil. Try Parvs or anyone else’s!. Erims oil literally made my hair fall out.
I’ve tried Parvs oil they’re much better then Erims, would recommend you all try them out

• Heart
Parv is going through so many emotions, the loss of pet like she says it’s family, not just a pet. And for someone to be so so mean and indirect at her is just disgusting 🤮

so glad that parv has called her out, it’s only a matter of time before erim decides to post soemthing and act all innocent 🥱

let’s hope that this is the end of erim altogether (she’s back at 255k followers too, so guessingshe’ll be paying for a few more)

11 threads (and counting), numerous people sharing their experiences honestly without fear of being doxxed by her, and a genuine sisterhood that never stopped exposing her, her shady behaviour, business practices and range of untested haircare products!

I'm so glad Parv openly called her out on being a bully and isn't taking her foot of the gas in holding Erim accountable (I'm in my 30s and would never dream of bullying someone younger than me; it's just embarrassing and a sign of a seriously stunted personality). I'm already preparing myself for the thread 12 recap (it may be a two-part one at this rate!)
---
Parv is going through so many emotions, the loss of pet like she says it’s family, not just a pet. And for someone to be so so mean and indirect at her is just disgusting 🤮

so glad that parv has called her out, it’s only a matter of time before erim decides to post soemthing and act all innocent 🥱

let’s hope that this is the end of erim altogether (she’s back at 255k followers too, so guessingshe’ll be paying for a few more)
She's already back on her bandwagon about Punjab (not trivialising what's happening, but am saying 'bandwagon' in reference to Erim's clout chasing and performative posts about it)

• Heart
(Edit: thanks for reporting, I think the below is the outcome of that! Brilliant!)

ANOTHER ASA complaint concluded 8th March 2023 that was upheld on 2 of 3 items:

This is separate to the first ASA complaint last year. Apologies if this has already been posted. It's worth a read.
well done 👍🏼 I do think the tax evasion is even more serious…. When there are literally vulnerable tax payers choosing between eating or heating and this greedy narc is avoiding paying her way, with her rip off hair oil that causes hair loss!! I will try and contact hmrc anonymously tip them off.
---
been so MIA from Erim nonsense but it’s funny seeing someone actually start calling her out so often, Parv is a legend
---

I’ve tried Parvs oil they’re much better then Erims, would recommend you all try them out
I’m going to purchase parv’s oil now 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.