Erim Kaur #11 Daddy runs the brand, while I buy awards and pretend my life is not bland a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL at Parv’s tiktok 😂😂 Erim is on holiday in Barca but instead of enjoying it, she’s out deleting old ass comments on tiktok lmao. Erim stays taking L’s

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kajal and parv are live, few questions popped up over erim. Nothing much we don’t already know though

Reactions: 7
The way she speaks come across as so unnatural and fake, she’s definitely not genuine at all. You can tell if someone is truly kind by the way they interact and speak

The fact she got someone to record it too 🥴

• Sick
  • Wow
Erim Kaur got caught out by Parv Sahota

Apparently she doesn't know her but commented on her posts multiple times lmfaooo, she's so fake. And now she's being exposed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also Eric saying that cartier only put the branded bag into the white bag as she’s in Barca. They do it in all their stores. She’s not special.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Halal? 🫤 she is acc such a deranged lowlife
View attachment 2001115
Haram hair brush byerim needs to go in the wiki 😩😩🫠🤣
---
The way she speaks come across as so unnatural and fake, she’s definitely not genuine at all. You can tell if someone is truly kind by the way they interact and speak

The fact she got someone to record it too 🥴
View attachment 2001896
Agree but I honestly don’t think anyone was on the FaceTime 🤣
---
View attachment 2001944
lol she deleted the tiktok ☠
1000 - 0 to parv. She wins 🥇🤣🤣🤣 Erim is actually afraid of parv’s reach and authenticity. Oh boohoo no posts on Friday night Erim?? But you’re in magical Barcelona?! 🤣 watch her post a fake crying video tomorrow with tissue in hand cos she’s been exposed AGAIN🫠
---
you can tell Erim the narcissist tries to copy parv’s content as well, thrusting Sikhi down our throats. Cos parv love for Sikhism is real and natural.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It serves her right and I'm glad to see it all come back to her in one go! She's long downplayed all of us on these threads by trying to take them off Google searches, responding to us in the most passive aggressive ways, labelling us as haters who are jealous of her (which still makes me laugh), but finally through Parv the truth about Egrim, her shady business, her untested products, compulsive lying and mean girl behaviour is all coming out and to swathes of people. She brought all this on herself

• Heart
It serves her right and I'm glad to see it all come back to her in one go! She's long downplayed all of us on these threads by trying to take them off Google searches, responding to us in the most passive aggressive ways, labelling us as haters who are jealous of her (which still makes me laugh), but finally through Parv the truth about Egrim, her shady business, her untested products, compulsive lying and mean girl behaviour is all coming out and to swathes of people. She brought all this on herself
No matter how hard she tries to hide everything, she will always be exposed in some way

• Heart
Reactions: 6
More balcony vids of her in the same dresses sticking her ass out as far as possible
5E01E362-482C-42FD-B9C4-9E2E91F33C02.jpeg

What’s wrong with her chest 💀
DA66B017-CDA9-4E21-9CFE-C551D494F437.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Her chest freaks me out lmao
I love when she gets called out

I cannot get over her dads favorites colognes… the dude is like 50…. I promise you I’m not taking advice from some old head lol. So bleeping weird

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.