Erim Kaur #11 Daddy runs the brand, while I buy awards and pretend my life is not bland a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a couple years ago she used to take the piss out of side parting and said how she hates it and prefers middle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
so now she will be on plt marketplace instead of depop... why not just donate the clothes if ur already 7 figs erim?

Hi guys I have not read this thread much as I come on here to discuss Love Island and don't read influencer threads much. I have always supported Erim but recently she posted about her support for Humble the Poet. He has been exposed as a sexual assault predator recently, it has blown up on tik tok and twitter. I DM'd Erim about this and she clearly does not care. it is extremely disappointing and honestly makes me sick to my stomach as someone who has survived SA to see someone I supported not care about that at all in order to get free promotion for her own brand. It shows absolutely disgusting qualities and morals for her. I have only skimmed this thread before posting this and if her wilful ignorance about Humble the Poet shows anything, it's that most of the stuff you guys are saying about her is also likely true. I can't even say how disappointed I am about this. I've unfollowed her and will no longer support her at all. I do hope more of her audience learns the truth about her. And I think that they most definitely will.
View attachment 1909764
👏🏼👏🏼 “Gives more power to Predators that have a platform online” well Erim is a predator onlinel! She has no empathy, she is a deranged social climbing narc..and her ignorant response 🤮 enabling a disgusting abuser for clout. I am also a DV VICTIM and we need to stand against abuse of any type whether it’s humble or Amber herd. Well done for calling out her BS. I truly believe narcassists are the devil themselves

---

Erim just shut up and stop writing comments to yourself you loser. And another thing, Erim your Casper make up looks tit nobody has ever seen you as a make up influencer

Attachments

Last edited:
Hugs to anyone who is affected by her support of Humble. I wish we could put it down to her ignorance but I find it hard to believe she didn’t see any posts about it. She knows what she’s doing and it’s horrible what she will do for clout and sales

---

Also, she needs to grow up. How many times is she going to be like GUYS GUESS WHAT THE S***B IS!!
Egrim, it stands for STFUB 😐

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Victim playing narcs like Erim are literally the demon! The victim mentality complaining that people are always mean and nasty to them but have zero self awareness that it’s their evil vibes, crappy personality and problematic behaviour, lying scheming and bullying that is the issue my friend.

Like again with bringing up the fact that people disbelieved her mother actually died bc Erim YOU LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING. This issue is in the past but no the narcassist has to dredge it up again for clout. I actually didn’t believe the sob story bc of her cold behaviour towards her deceased mother. lack of empathy.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
1 week into studying some random course 😂 😂 😂
you can't go round 'diagnosing' people with your btec degree calm down
The same way she listened to some snippets of psychology podcasts/audiobooks and started lecturing on it like she’s a qualified psychologist 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The same way she listened to some snippets of psychology podcasts/audiobooks and started lecturing on it like she’s a qualified psychologist 😂
sis thinks she can become a doctor overnight bffr
dumb witch

• Haha
she needs everyone to know she's taking a trichology course... what happened to making moves in silence erim?? :LOL: narcissists are just not capable of that

• Haha
she needs everyone to know she's taking a trichology course... what happened to making moves in silence erim?? :LOL: narcissists are just not capable of that
Apparently it’s going to help her business somehow?? 😂😂😂 I don’t think anything can save byerim sis

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not surprised she's struggling with this course. You need to be smart to study any of the sciences and Egrim doesn't have enough brain cells, the IQ and dedication to commit herself to such a path. This course won't put her in any league of dermatologists, pharmacists and cosmetic chemists because it's not a proper qualification. What she will learn is the very tip of the iceberg in this area of science. Besides everything to do with the upcoming science of hair and skin healthcare is coming from - and being led by - countries such as Japan and South Korea (which is why I was MIA over the vacation period) as well as Ayurvedic products and indigenous methods of well-being. She's got no clue or any idea of how this overall industry - let alone product innovation - are moving. She's decades behind and will never be able to catch up or be a serious contender with other brands, the derma labs and conglomerates. She thinks her tall tale of: "my grandma and I made this oil and likeeee....it's so amazing guyssss omg. I'm so gassed. It's the first ever game-changing hair oil to come from a green warehouse..." will see her through, but it won't because she's lazy and full of hubris
1675032824938.png

This is so wrong, lowly and bitchy behaviour. Another example of her being the antithesis of a girls' girl. Dermatologists cannot look at someone's hair or scalp and make this call, in the same way doctors cannot look at someone's physical appearance and diagnose them as healthy/unhealthy based on what they see. She's stupid, disrespectful and super arrogant to think she can do this sort of thing when qualified dermatologists and doctors wouldn't dare do this to people they see on the street - and that's not because they're dumb. It's because you cannot give a diagnosis solely based on physical appearances - you need to do scans, blood tests etc. But of course Egrim is smarter than them all with her Business degree and A* in GCSE English... :rolleyes:

Also: her trying to (well trying to try) lip sync in Arabic is so cringe. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
‘Femenism’- A* in English guys…
F0DF5C4D-CBF9-4730-B913-41DCC49B0B89.jpeg

This girl don’t want an erim number plate because it’ll be too bait (like she’s famous) but then wants her followers to help her find one? Wouldn’t they end up knowing your number plate and it’ll be bait too?? Sis is actually so dumb
2B3AB5EC-12B3-4359-B924-8B05E1603858.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘Femenism’- A* in English guys…
View attachment 1921674

This girl don’t want an erim number plate because it’ll be too bait (like she’s famous) but then wants her followers to help her find one? Wouldn’t they end up knowing your number plate and it’ll be bait too?? Sis is actually so dumb View attachment 1921673
Perhaps these could be thrown into the hat for ideas?
1 4M A C0NW0M4N
L1AR
CR4B QU33N
P1CK M3 PR1NC355
M4RRY M3 4M4N N4TT

Look at this display of brat behaviour - university is a privilege and a chance to enhance your education, as well as be exposed to different cultures, develop critical thinking skills and broaden your outlook on general life. None of which fell to Egrim!
brat.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Ew so she hasn’t washed her hair since she got it washed at the salon before her bday

I just know she hasn’t washed her body in 9 days and is spraying perfume up there like before 🤢🤢
40AEA3AC-950A-40E6-A89F-2D17805D1548.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Ew so she hasn’t washed her hair since she got it washed at the salon before her bday

I just know she hasn’t washed her body in 9 days and is spraying perfume up there like before 🤢🤢View attachment 1923368
LMAO how has she come up with this "piece of science?" So now her oil can control how much sebum her glands can produce? By that token Egrim is claiming to have created an oil that's superior to how the human body works - and has worked for thousands of years! This is a massive, steaming pile of bullshit.

Sebum 101:

Sebum production is largely determined by sex hormones and not the products you apply. There are many factors that influence sebum production. For example, women naturally produce more sebum right before their period starts. A lack of sebum production is something to be very worried about and not celebrate. It's often a sign of: hormonal imbalances, or starvation, or vitamins A and B deficiencies, or long-term use of the Pill, or serious diseases like Parkinson's. Men naturally produce more sebum than women (because they have higher levels of testosterone) and age affects how much sebum your body makes. It drops when women enter the menopause. No beauty product like a hair oil or shampoo or conditioner can affect this production because it's largely down to hormones. This is what we learned in the final year of college before entering university: it's basic biology. A manufactured oil made with synthetic essential oils (that's untested) is not superior to sebum produced by your body. No product is.

This is as bad as her claiming to have been born hairless.

Not washing your hair for nine days is terrible hair advice. Oiled hair - when left in for days - attracts dust and excess dirt which can seriously damage your scalp health. It will also dry the scalp and strip your scalp skin of its natural oils. If you regularly leave in oil for days, your sebum production levels will obviously reduce, but not because Egrim's oil is "clean and balanced." Your body will naturally do this because it thinks your hormones are out of whack and hormonal imbalances can cause serious health problems. It's a protective mechanism from your body. Stale oily hair also smells terrible and can lead to dandruff (which we know Egrim has), as well as other fungal infections on the scalp, ingrown hairs and even hair loss. It's bad enough that her oil already makes people's hair fall out and disrupts their scalp health, now she's deliberately spreading misinformation about health in the name of selling her subpar products. What an absolute disgrace!! She must be reported for endangering public health and making an unsubstantiated product claim.

But what else do we expect from someone who takes pride in showing off unwashed and dirty hairbrushes, while spraying perfume up her skirt. Not only is she thick with questionable personal hygiene habits, but she's misleading people on purpose and hiding behind this Mickey Mouse qualification

• Heart
Perhaps these could be thrown into the hat for ideas?
1 4M A C0NW0M4N
L1AR
CR4B QU33N
P1CK M3 PR1NC355
M4RRY M3 4M4N N4TT

Look at this display of brat behaviour - university is a privilege and a chance to enhance your education, as well as be exposed to different cultures, develop critical thinking skills and broaden your outlook on general life. None of which fell to Egrim!
View attachment 1922780
These number plate suggestions are just iconic! 😂🔥

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.