Eoghan McDermott #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Struggling with a 5k, disappointing considering his experience of being on the run.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ugh he's so obviously looking for sympathy, worming his way back onto social media. Anyone keeping an eye on his follower count? 80.1k today, I feel it was different yesterday

Reactions: 5
It’s not uncommon to cough up a small bit of blood from a burst capillary if you’ve overdone it on a run or exercising. Prob nothing at all to do with vapes. Anything for the headlines 🙄

Reactions: 1
Ugh he's so obviously looking for sympathy, worming his way back onto social media. Anyone keeping an eye on his follower count? 80.1k today, I feel it was different yesterday
Quoting myself here: he's down to 80k now. He will lose followers every time he posts now unless he somehow manages to turn things around - which is unlikely.

Quoting myself here: he's down to 80k now. He will lose followers every time he posts now unless he somehow manages to turn things around - which is unlikely.
His numbers went back up to 80.1k after that, then fell to 80k again yesterday as soon as he posted on stories. It makes sense that he'll lose a few followers every time he posts but the numbers going back up each time would suggest he might be buying followers as I think he's not posting anything that would attract new follows.

His numbers went back up to 80.1k after that, then fell to 80k again yesterday as soon as he posted on stories. It makes sense that he'll lose a few followers every time he posts but the numbers going back up each time would suggest he might be buying followers as I think he's not posting anything that would attract new follows.
80.2k today without posting anything. He's buying followers.

Reactions: 2
80k is pretty low for someone that hosted Drive and Breakfast, he must have lost loads before now. Likes of Carl Mullan, Donncha, 2 Johnnies dwarf his numbers.

Reactions: 2
New Post today so another drop in follower numbers - down to 79.9k now.
Tugging at the heartstrings with proud posts about his Dad.