Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gemmagucci

VIP Member
Happy NY tattlers. Poured myself a LARGE glass of wine ready for my NYE shenanigans.
Just did a quick Woolies shop - a few bits and pieces for tomorrow’s BBQ. Had my head down with my scan and go app , minding my own business looking for the foil plates…. Look up and I first see Aaron and then spot kids and then Lazylou near the fridges.

As i walk off 2 aisles back i see someone go up to her (must have been a fan) and i could hear her giggling and carry on a few aisles back. She was soooooo excited about being recognised. I thought this person must be a real Dickehead.

Can i just say - there has always been lots of commentary about Aaron and his limpy/ no back bone persona etc. Seeing him in Woolies today , literally just glanced up and his face was the first thing i saw. He really looked like a person with not much oomph if you know what i mean. He just a silly grin on bis face.

He looked just as he comes across in the Emmylou’s Instagram world. As someone up thread mentioned he’s not much of a catch. Nor is she. He probably likes having her direct his life and she enjoys having someone so pliable and willing.

anyway heres your nye present from me to you. stay safe.
P.s our health guru was stood in front of the frozen fried goods. No health kick behind the scenes.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Icantlookaway

VIP Member
Tattle fam, I'm going through some stuff at the moment (as I'm sure a lot of you are too - sending love your way ❤) but I just wanted to thank you all for being there without you even knowing 😂 I laugh so much and it honestly puts me in a better frame of mind after I read here. I know I should just journal, make a steak wrap, walk 2 times a day and go for a swim, but I have a job, I don't have time for all that 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 58

party bag

I asked my 40 year old single mate who’s a bit of lad about the Lardy phenomenon and men.. he said no way not his type but some guys even this age like to go for the “low hanging fruit” as it’s guaranteed sex and they don’t have to wine and dine and put in weeks of work like for the hot girls…
This is disgraceful, misogynistic and really leaves a bad taste. Girls who aren't thin are "low hanging fruit' and guaranteed sex? "Put in work" what in the fucking 1921 is this shit?! Hey, rape culture. As much as I despise MoulinLou it's shit like this about body size and women which perpetuates sexual assault and disrespect towards women, etc, etc. All women deserve respect, regardless of their size.

Seriously, so eww.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

somanyteeth

VIP Member
Happy NY tattlers. Poured myself a LARGE glass of wine ready for my NYE shenanigans.
Just did a quick Woolies shop - a few bits and pieces for tomorrow’s BBQ. Had my head down with my scan and go app , minding my own business looking for the foil plates…. Look up and I first see Aaron and then spot kids and then Lazylou near the fridges.

As i walk off 2 aisles back i see someone go up to her (must have been a fan) and i could hear her giggling and carry on a few aisles back. She was soooooo excited about being recognised. I thought this person must be a real Dickehead.

Can i just say - there has always been lots of commentary about Aaron and his limpy/ no back bone persona etc. Seeing him in Woolies today , literally just glanced up and his face was the first thing i saw. He really looked like a person with not much oomph if you know what i mean. He just a silly grin on bis face.

He looked just as he comes across in the Emmylou’s Instagram world. As someone up thread mentioned he’s not much of a catch. Nor is she. He probably likes having her direct his life and she enjoys having someone so pliable and willing.

anyway heres your nye present from me to you. stay safe.
P.s our health guru was stood in front of the frozen fried goods. No health kick behind the scenes.
😂😂 thank you for your service. But this confirms for me she looks just like my dad. A 70 year old little eastern European man with a gut.

Happy new year 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Super Cute

VIP Member
We can all predict how the next week or so will go…but for everyone asking…

1. Solo laps everyday accompanied by a pep talk/swimming lesson via mouth story.
2. Steak or chicken wraps for lunch cos Mumma no eat breakfast (unless you count weetbix, vegemite on toast or breaky for 1 at any number of Port Melbourne cafes.
3. The Children may join us at some stage for a group swim where their only role will be to film Mumma doing bombies and 1 lap.
4. Fat farm for some journaling, vegan smoothies, sound healing, cry therapy, cryptic posting to stories “2023 ain’t nobody gunna fuck wit Mumma” taglines and strat chats with her communidy during nightly lives ✌🏼🔮
AF593B8C-9F7A-4D93-8B8C-4BB71113E799.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 53

rita.margs

Emmylou Loves #61 - swimming, walking, such a vibe, new years wee? just pull it to the side.

(this was awful, my apologies)

• Haha
Reactions: 46

champers

Apart from the Camilla photo shoot and the cup day dancing, one of my favourite moments was when @gemmagucci snapped a pic of her crossing the road with cheezles in hand. Pure gold!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

lovethatformeh

VIP Member
Ok ThorpyLou… you’re admitting that these Speedo’s are at least 2 years old, but saying they “stand the test of time” and that open water swim was in 2020, and now you’re wearing them today. Call me stupid, but would a 20 KILO WEIGHTLOSS stop them from fitting??? Surely they should be falling off you? How dumb does she think people are?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Super Cute

VIP Member
I realise I’m in danger of wearing out my welcome with my photoshops and now my new ‘skill’ of screen-recording but here’s the GOAT of the night giving Mumma some sass for anyone who needs a mouth story before bed 🤪

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Hang on, she’s not washing her hair because it’s just going to get dirty swimming again tomorrow?

My six year old tries to use this sort of logic on me 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

icouldsizedown

Thoughts and prayers to the little button on the back of that play suit that’s gonna rocket into space the second she starts “twerking”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

massive eye roll

Also the gushing over ALove was a bit much… “we are best friends now, even closer than we’ve ever been” “he told me i left you not because you’re a bad person Lou, I just wanted a better life”. Far out she’s delusional.

• Haha
  • Sick

somanyteeth

VIP Member
poor Sage. Jesus
"wearing his soccer jumper, which cost me a fortune"
cunt, shut your fucking mouth. I thought this was the whole point of her new bullshit private account. Fucken dog. Leave the kids alone

• Heart

gemmagucci

VIP Member
Honestly i was wondering this very week when we were going to have the squats and exercise pep talk. It’s just about that time of year for EL isn’t it. Full circle.

The NY will start with a few PT lessons down in Port Melbourne and she will give the spiel of how it doesn’t matter your weight just do it (add a few farkins). She’ll act like she a qualified PT instructor and exercise will last 2 weeks.

Then off to fat camp , salads for a week and then back to snacking. All the while espousing her learnt health/exercise knowledge she picked up from fat camp (but can’t follow herself).

We’ll have some tears over something/nothing which she just happens to film.🙄 Its just a continuous cycle of manic predictable behaviours.

• Haha
Reactions: 41