Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Thread recap:

Take a moment to settle in. Open your brown eye. Call on the spirits (vodka or whisky is fine). Realign your Shaka Khan records. Cant find your crystals? No problem. Just find any old phallic shaped rock. Feel the light energy of love. Ready?

We were feeling a bit bulky in our clothes so we stripped down to our underwear to write this recap. We have no idea what we stand for anymore.

Winter is coming! ZeeEmm’s future was in jeopardy when word got out they will be launching the new winter coat range. PETA staged a mass protest outside the where?house when they were tipped off that hundreds of ewoks died for our fashun.

We didn’t feel like adulting, so smoked a thousand bongs. Once we came to, we brushed our teeth and rinsed off in the ocean, before we got the munchies for breakfast chicken wings. The comedown makes us aggressive and we can’t get enough.

We’re really excited at all the interest for our spare room at the where?house. So many injectors showed interest with many wanted to model the space on the Richmond injecting rooms. Really looking forward to the additional foot traffic that’ll bring.

We got invited to NadiaB’s birthday party but phones had to stay at the door. There was a little confusion when the cake came out. Someone said “blow” but the candles weren’t lit yet. We noticed everyone else hunched over the coffee table, so we bent down to help look for whatever they dropped.

Leah drove us to the airport for a fashun week engagement. Unfortunately she forgot to pack a top. Never mind, most of the breastfeeding folks at mother group dress the same. Probably best we leave it there and get back to the salada with lashings of bitter butter. We’re just trying to work out how to be the brand ambassador of a clothing company without having to actually wear anything, literally!

ALove wrote a book. The instore appearances were more successful than Cachia. Those of us on the fence have suddenly woken up to ourselves though. Our vagines have shut shop like a Venus fly trap. Realising this was another money making scheme, we’re going to have to go back to the drawing board about making a profit out of nothing. “Turned a prophet” was not the brief dude. You’re not a love guru and we’re not joining your cult… give us another 999 bongs.

We’re going to start showing more of an interest in what he does, like random music in his mancave. It’s appears we’re now also going to properly dress for the season. The midriff tops were all a misunderstanding. A midriff isn’t something you find halfway up the neck of a guitars.

More action at the where?house. Who wants to come try on some coats they can’t buy? We stole the idea from our last gatecrash of Camilla! Shyte. Can someone bring a leaf blower? Anyway, we can’t focus. Time for a pork marinade infusion. Put us on high until we’re baked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Toilet toothbrush

Well Tattlers…. I took one for you all and I went to the try on.

1. I was greeted by our gal with a lovely “Hey Babe, welcome”
2. Coats everywhere and all the Leoni brand that I could see
3. a few pairs of jeans as well
4. you can definitely NOT size down. I’m a size 12, but I would do a 14 in a coat. The 14 was very tight, I would have needed a 16 or 18.
5. There were plenty of the floral & leopard print hoodies left
6. Cheezels or a grazing board were not offered
7. There were about 6 people there

I was there for about 10 mins. I was also too scared to take pictures because I’m a pussy.
Happy to take your questions.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

Dalej7

Chatty Member
Oh my god Emmylou SHUT THE EVER LOVING FUCK UP.
1. STOP butchering words in other languages. You're a disgrace to anyone who knows how to cook. RADEECHIO and CIAO PEPPAY! You wot m8????
2. WASH YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES. The fact that you put that skivvy on at the warehouse proves you dont wash shit before you wear it. Also burn those fucking jeans. Yuck. You stink, i can literally smell you from London. You are a laughing stock among all your peers and definitely the parents at Vida's school.
3. Suzi's skirt looked great in that size. Any smaller and the pleats would stretch and not sit properly. Stop encouraging sizing online and just allow exchanging on your website.
4. LEONI IS ZOE MOSS. You are more than a 16 in that pink blazer. That blazer wouldnt meet in the front if it tried on you. Give up your vanity project.
5. YOU AREN'T WORKING. 2 slides earlier you said you were swanning around in silence trying on shit.
6. Give up on the break up narrative ffs. Its been 9 months.
7. You have no friends. You are paying Suzi, Polly and Leah. Stop their income stream and we'll see if they reach out to you EVER. You selfish fool.
8. You went to South Melb market TWICE in one morning? Or were you lying that your kids went in with you the first time?
9. Your fake emotional presentation voice and sullen eyes make you look like a manipulative twat.
10. Fuck you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Dont listen to the haters EmmyLou!!

You look hot tonight. Don’t take less that $100. Call me when you’re through. Take care of you.

Lets do toast in the morning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
I hope she uses the fancy radeeshio leaves on the horizontally sliced bread!

Also, when she shoved that hat on her head I was getting total Dickie Knee vibes (really old school TV reference if any of our lovely younger Tattlers are scratching their heads 🤔)

• Haha
Reactions: 42

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Finally caught up!

Ohhh darling, darling little C 😪 my heart breaks for all her children, but especially C. She wants so badly to please her mother, you can see all the conflicting emotions on her lovely little face. Emmy, grow the fuck up and stop saying things that clearly distress your kids.

Re the comments on her insta, I'm in two minds. I do think that influencers are very thin skinned and for some reason behave as though they should be exempt from criticism. But they are public figures and with that does come negative feedback. Particularly where there is concerning and/ problematic content. If EL cannot handle reading comments of a critical or questioning nature she shouldn't have a public account. However, there is either one or two or several commenters on her posts that are clearly troll accounts and who obviously read here. I personally don't like the malicious tone of their posts (knowing full well that I've been pretty vicious in my opinions, so I'm not a saint). I can't quite articulate what it is about the comments, they just make me feel icky. On Tattle, we can say whatever we like and if EL chooses to read here, that's on her. Directing her to Tattle, or posting things we've discussed on here from troll accounts is just inflammatory. That commenter/s is targeting EL for their own perverse pleasure and although we can't stop them from doing it, I would encourage that person/s to step away from EL's account and find something positive in their own life to focus on. There's a fine line between snark and malice, and I think it gets crossed by this person/s.

My two cents 😊😘

Last edited:
  • Heart

OhMyLou

VIP Member
So today at school pick up a tribe member was weariness one of her floral hoodies it looked nice but I couldn’t help myself.
I played dumb asking where she got it as I thought I’d seen it. Well the poor love excitedly told me about Emmy and the great role modelling etc at which point I set her straight. Told her I use to think so too then pointed out some of the goings on lately selling anything and everything how it’s all about her the sizing down. I think she had a light bulb moment. Who knows she might watch her in a different light now and find her way to these pages.

• Heart
  • Haha

AlovesnewFezza

Chatty Member
‘‘Twas the night before try ons, when all through the warehouse not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. The over-sized jackets were hung by the windows with care, mouse traps were set and Cheezel boxes were hidden.
The community will arrive and size down, jump online to order only to find that the sale ended on Thursday and the inclusive jackets are now $219. Well played Mad Dog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Can’t look away

Did you hear her at the end of the concert clip when they are getting the lanyards when she said “yeah there is only four of us now”…. Way to make the kids feel sad. Why even say that???

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Okay, I’ve been mad dog busy and have only just caught up on her last 24 hours. So…… Zoe Moss who? We’re back to home cooking, yeah? But nothing interesting. Just basic slop. Here’s my questions:

1. The crap about the kids buying snacks and then eating them. What the frick? She really needs to stop converting her random thoughts into Instagram stories. There’s absolutely no need to demonise Pringles if you’ve also bought a trolley full of pretzels, popcorn and Le Snaks. It’s almost like her brain was consumed by the idea of eating snacks, and she remembered that her kids were eating snacks, so she shared that pointless story about… snacks.

2. Two mega lasagnes. One for the imaginary friend and one for the “freezer”, both in those foil trays she claimed she just had one of that was old and taking up space in the pantry.

3. Uncovered meat in the fridge. Yeah nah, don’t do that.

4. Is she still eating healthy or did she hit her goals and then just set it all back on fire again? What a gigantic fucking waste of time and wraps.

5. That 11pm thirst trap in the underwear that was neither season nor age appropriate made me gag. One tit was already falling into the next story before I’d even tapped….

She could be achieving so much with the audience reach she has. I just honestly have no idea what she even IS anymore?!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Lmao oh dear
Not cool. Whether they just read here or are a poster, this will just give her ammo against “haters and trolls”. The comment was not constructive nor did it have value. It actually validates EmmyLou’s behaviours in her head because this comment is just venom. When it’s here it’s a different story because it isn’t directly aimed at her, we know she reads here and ignores what is offered anyway but this thread is more of an open text chain where people can vent.

I’m so out of sorts lately sorry for the ramble.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Can’tlookaway

Not cool. Whether they just read here or are a poster, this will just give her ammo against “haters and trolls”. The comment was not constructive nor did it have value. It actually validates EmmyLou’s behaviours in her head because this comment is just venom. When it’s here it’s a different story because it isn’t directly aimed at her, we know she reads here and ignores what is offered anyway but this thread is more of an open text chain where people can vent.

I’m so out of sorts lately sorry for the ramble.
I agree with you. That comment comes across as someone very unhinged. For everything I don’t like about EL she is still a human who has expressed previously that she tried to end her life and posting that shit on page is out of line IMO. I even question my involvement here as I’d feel as guilty as hell if something I said tipped her over the edge 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 38

HeyBub

VIP Member
Dearest Tattlers, forgive me for I have sinned. This morning I was shamefully influenced by the one and only EL - I saw her stories speaking of slow cooking and it inspired me to slow cook lamb shanks in red wine, tomatoes, carrots, celery, onion, chicken stock, garlic and herbs. I hang my head in shame but can confirm my shanks were chefs kiss and the sauce was rich and thick (one of these words also describes EL). Please forgive me 🥺😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

HitnMiss

#24 Thread title suggestion - "Yo yo mumma looking for a man, flashing her cans, about to start her Only Fans" suggested by @TrainwreckinTulla
This was a few pages back - love it 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

saaahhhhreal

Chatty Member
The face you make when the sneaky bitch starts filming when you have your back to her…
Sage looks good! He’s dropped heaps of weight and doesn’t have that red pre diabetic face!! Good work mate!!! All that footy is doing wonders for your health and happiness
Probably your dads food influence with food too! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36