Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It sure is. I thought it might be a mistake by the doctors but no because according to digital spy its going to be her on going storyline. So looks like Pierce wont be killing her off unfortunately.

She was stabbed not so long ago.
She does seem to get shoehorned into dramatic storylines.

Reactions: 1

Luce0331

VIP Member
SO GLAD I found this thread! I have been hoping someone would start one for ages.

So I am really confused, I still don't fully get who the killer is, obviously Peirs but what about Andrea? and Jamie, did they just find him? Wtf is going on I am so confused.

Marlon was there in the woods to? Am I missing something or..?
I think Jamie ran over Rishi’s dog and Andrea got out to see what it was and that’s why she had blood on her? Or something like that

• Wow

Kat5998

VIP Member
They’ve turned Gabby into such a pointless character, she used to be a wild teen

Chita

VIP Member
Anyone noticed that since Michelle Hardwick started dating and subsequently married one of the show Producers her character Vanessa has been given lots of screen time.

This week she's in the centre of the Pierce kidnap scenes and as of last night is now suffering from bowel cancer.

Major storylines.
Nepotismic. [I just invented that word]

Yes!!!!
She gets everywhere.

And seems to get all the best bits.
I think the actress who plays Charity is capable of really good acting but all she seems to be given now is scenes with Vanessa where she just keeps saying "babes" all the time.

Give her some more to do!!!!!!!! Emma Atkins is fab when given decent stuff to play.
Stop the favouritism and share the good stuff out a bit.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Agreed.
Way too much screen time.

On another subject - Aaron and Liv. What excuse was given for them to disappear?
I think they are in Scotland with Deadpan Debbie - but why?

And why isn't Sarah with debbie?
Makes no sense that Debbie would let Sarah out of her sight.
I don't know about Aaron and Liv as I didn't know they had gone to Scotland 😊 . As for Sarah I thought she didn't want to go so Debbie let her stay with Charity. Also the show have to keep her there as she was in a few storylines.

Fairypop

VIP Member
Apparently, we find out at the end of tonight's second episode who the killer is then tomorrow's final episode of the week is the day unfolding from Graham's point of view and we'll see how it happens, the motive etc.

The last sighting of my beautiful Steed 😭😭

Yes! Lots of speculation that's who Graham went and beat up when he was "changing his tyre" and that it was Pierce who stole Leo's passport. The deleted answerphone message too.
Ooooh didn’t realise we find out tonight! 👀

Fairypop

VIP Member
What I don't get is the episode with Jamie and his wife, why was she was covered in blood and he got out the car. I thought they had hit Graham (which obv is what they wanted you to think) but still doesn't make sense.
I’m glad it’s not just me, I’m a bit lost about their episode and Charity/Ryan’s 🤔 maybe all will be revealed? I hope so anyway!

coconochanel

VIP Member
Anyone noticed that since Michelle Hardwick started dating and subsequently married one of the show Producers her character Vanessa has been given lots of screen time.

This week she's in the centre of the Pierce kidnap scenes and as of last night is now suffering from bowel cancer.

Major storylines.
When did she go to the doctors for the test or did we not see that? Plus she's one of the most boring characters but then again the storyline is stupid. Pierce has been hanging around Rhona's house peering in the windows and no one has spotted him! :rolleyes:

elloelloello

VIP Member
SO GLAD I found this thread! I have been hoping someone would start one for ages.

So I am really confused, I still don't fully get who the killer is, obviously Peirs but what about Andrea? and Jamie, did they just find him? Wtf is going on I am so confused.

Marlon was there in the woods to? Am I missing something or..?

coconochanel

VIP Member
Whoever said about Vanessa being pushed to the front is right she is in EVERY episode. I know she has a main story at the mo but she doesnt need to be in EVERY episode.

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Haha I fancy Graham as well. Shame he's leaving and being killed off I thought he was a good character. Ooh I never thought of pierce but he has been released hasn't he was mentioned a few weeks back.
Well, just that he had a parole hearing.

First episode tonight is Jamie and Andrea I think - the second episode is Marlon.

I hope we get some Rhona/Graham action - I've really enjoyed their all too brief relationship even though it has mainly consisted of huge rows 😂

I thought these could be about Pierce too so maybe he is the killer! I've enjoyed it this week although didn't know that's how the week would be so was confused at the start of Tuesday's episode that I'd already seen it 🤣
Ha! I know. Like that car would have a tape deck FFS 😂 and surely Graham would be listening to classical not rock.

I have put WAY too much thought into this 🤣

Is Jamie's irritating snivelling permanantly nasally wife in the frame? I hope it's her, so she can do a long spell of porridge, and then Jamie and Belle can get together.
Yes, tonight. When Graham was storming away from Charity last night, he was heading towards Andrea who was standing in the village.

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
First we heard of it was when Pierce read a letter about it.

Its all nonsense isn't it!!!!
It sure is. I thought it might be a mistake by the doctors but no because according to digital spy its going to be her on going storyline. So looks like Pierce wont be killing her off unfortunately.

Chita

VIP Member
Oh how convenient that Rhona should inherit enough money to buy into Moira's farm and just at the very moment Moira needed it.

How come Graham had so much to leave?
They made it sound like he was Kim's henchman and that all the wealth was hers.

Luce0331

VIP Member

Major storylines.
Hope that’s not the case, how unfair