Emmerdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hated it. How many times did they need to have Graham and Piers battering each other.
I couldn't be arsed in the end and went off to wash the dishes, says it all really.:(
It was like the producers were tryingto be all arty farty and Hollywood whodunnit and it just didn't work. The various stories lining up the potential killer all week were just boring too.
I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next with Rhona.
What I don't get is the episode with Jamie and his wife, why was she was covered in blood and he got out the car. I thought they had hit Graham (which obv is what they wanted you to think) but still doesn't make sense.

Reactions: 3
Agreed, Jamie's earring is ridiculous.
Why do they think he's cool ? He's dozy looking. I spotted him (I'm 99% sure it's him) in a clothes advert on reddit.
I might look for it and post it if it's still there. Any road he's a marmite character.:sick:

What I don't get is the episode with Jamie and his wife, why was she was covered in blood and he got out the car. I thought they had hit Graham (which obv is what they wanted you to think) but still doesn't make sense.
Yeah I know !What was that about, the dozy mare. I think everyone involved in production of that shitfest of a week must have been on drugs. Thank heck it's over. Now to Rhona getting stalked, that should be moore watchable.

Reactions: 2
I’m glad it’s not just me, I’m a bit lost about their episode and Charity/Ryan’s 🤔 maybe all will be revealed? I hope so anyway!

Reactions: 1
SO GLAD I found this thread! I have been hoping someone would start one for ages.

So I am really confused, I still don't fully get who the killer is, obviously Peirs but what about Andrea? and Jamie, did they just find him? Wtf is going on I am so confused.

Marlon was there in the woods to? Am I missing something or..?

SO GLAD I found this thread! I have been hoping someone would start one for ages.

So I am really confused, I still don't fully get who the killer is, obviously Peirs but what about Andrea? and Jamie, did they just find him? Wtf is going on I am so confused.

I think Jamie ran over Rishi’s dog and Andrea got out to see what it was and that’s why she had blood on her? Or something like that

• Wow
I think Jamie ran over Rishi’s dog and Andrea got out to see what it was and that’s why she had blood on her? Or something like that
Ohh never thought of that.

I think Pierce is trying to frame Marlon so he can get back with Rhona.

Anyone noticed that since Michelle Hardwick started dating and subsequently married one of the show Producers her character Vanessa has been given lots of screen time.

This week she's in the centre of the Pierce kidnap scenes and as of last night is now suffering from bowel cancer.

Major storylines.
Nepotismic. [I just invented that word]

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Anyone noticed that since Michelle Hardwick started dating and subsequently married one of the show Producers her character Vanessa has been given lots of screen time.

This week she's in the centre of the Pierce kidnap scenes and as of last night is now suffering from bowel cancer.

Major storylines.
Hope that’s not the case, how unfair

Major storylines.
When did she go to the doctors for the test or did we not see that? Plus she's one of the most boring characters but then again the storyline is stupid. Pierce has been hanging around Rhona's house peering in the windows and no one has spotted him! :rolleyes:

When did she go to the doctors for the test or did we not see that? Plus she's one of the most boring characters but then again the storyline is stupid. Pierce has been hanging around Rhona's house peering in the windows and no one has spotted him! :rolleyes:

First we heard of it was when Pierce read a letter about it.

Its all nonsense isn't it!!!!

First we heard of it was when Pierce read a letter about it.

Its all nonsense isn't it!!!!
It sure is. I thought it might be a mistake by the doctors but no because according to digital spy its going to be her on going storyline. So looks like Pierce wont be killing her off unfortunately.

It sure is. I thought it might be a mistake by the doctors but no because according to digital spy its going to be her on going storyline. So looks like Pierce wont be killing her off unfortunately.

She was stabbed not so long ago.
She does seem to get shoehorned into dramatic storylines.

Major storylines.

Yes!!!!
She gets everywhere.

And seems to get all the best bits.
I think the actress who plays Charity is capable of really good acting but all she seems to be given now is scenes with Vanessa where she just keeps saying "babes" all the time.

Give her some more to do!!!!!!!! Emma Atkins is fab when given decent stuff to play.
Stop the favouritism and share the good stuff out a bit.

Whoever said about Vanessa being pushed to the front is right she is in EVERY episode. I know she has a main story at the mo but she doesnt need to be in EVERY episode.

Whoever said about Vanessa being pushed to the front is right she is in EVERY episode. I know she has a main story at the mo but she doesnt need to be in EVERY episode.
Agreed.
Way too much screen time.

On another subject - Aaron and Liv. What excuse was given for them to disappear?
I think they are in Scotland with Deadpan Debbie - but why?

And why isn't Sarah with debbie?
Makes no sense that Debbie would let Sarah out of her sight.

Agreed.
Way too much screen time.

On another subject - Aaron and Liv. What excuse was given for them to disappear?
I think they are in Scotland with Deadpan Debbie - but why?

And why isn't Sarah with debbie?
Makes no sense that Debbie would let Sarah out of her sight.
I don't know about Aaron and Liv as I didn't know they had gone to Scotland 😊 . As for Sarah I thought she didn't want to go so Debbie let her stay with Charity. Also the show have to keep her there as she was in a few storylines.

I don't know about Aaron and Liv as I didn't know they had gone to Scotland 😊 . As for Sarah I thought she didn't want to go so Debbie let her stay with Charity. Also the show have to keep her there as she was in a few storylines.
Yeh - but it makes no sense - her being so ill. Debbie would want her close.
But then, what do I expect? Realism??
Silly me.