Emmerdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone a fan of this soap? who do you think killed Graham? I cant see it being a main character like Charity or they will have to write them out the soap.

Reactions: 3
I think it will be Pierce.

I drop in and out of Emmerdale occasionally but I have been watching regularly* for about three months since I realised I actually fancy Graham big time 🥰

Gutted he's being killed off 😭

*recording it so I can fast forward to the Graham bits 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 2

I drop in and out of Emmerdale occasionally but I have been watching regularly* for about three months since I realised I actually fancy Graham big time 🥰

I’ve heard a lot of people say Pierce! I really didn’t want Graham killed off but I was annoyed at what he did to Ryan last night 😒

Apparently, we find out at the end of tonight's second episode who the killer is then tomorrow's final episode of the week is the day unfolding from Graham's point of view and we'll see how it happens, the motive etc.

The last sighting of my beautiful Steed 😭😭

Ohh i never thought of Pierce, but it does make sense!
Yes! Lots of speculation that's who Graham went and beat up when he was "changing his tyre" and that it was Pierce who stole Leo's passport. The deleted answerphone message too.

Apparently, we find out at the end of tonight's second episode who the killer is then tomorrow's final episode of the week is the day unfolding from Graham's point of view and we'll see how it happens, the motive etc.

The last sighting of my beautiful Steed 😭😭

Yes! Lots of speculation that's who Graham went and beat up when he was "changing his tyre" and that it was Pierce who stole Leo's passport. The deleted answerphone message too.
Ooooh didn’t realise we find out tonight! 👀

Reactions: 1

Haha I fancy Graham as well. Shame he's leaving and being killed off I thought he was a good character. Ooh I never thought of pierce but he has been released hasn't he was mentioned a few weeks back.

Lots of speculation that's who Graham went and beat up when he was "changing his tyre" and that it was Pierce who stole Leo's passport. The deleted answerphone message too.
I thought these could be about Pierce too so maybe he is the killer! I've enjoyed it this week although didn't know that's how the week would be so was confused at the start of Tuesday's episode that I'd already seen it 🤣

• Haha
Is Jamie's irritating snivelling permanantly nasally wife in the frame? I hope it's her, so she can do a long spell of porridge, and then Jamie and Belle can get together.

Haha I fancy Graham as well. Shame he's leaving and being killed off I thought he was a good character. Ooh I never thought of pierce but he has been released hasn't he was mentioned a few weeks back.
Well, just that he had a parole hearing.

First episode tonight is Jamie and Andrea I think - the second episode is Marlon.

I hope we get some Rhona/Graham action - I've really enjoyed their all too brief relationship even though it has mainly consisted of huge rows 😂

I thought these could be about Pierce too so maybe he is the killer! I've enjoyed it this week although didn't know that's how the week would be so was confused at the start of Tuesday's episode that I'd already seen it 🤣
Ha! I know. Like that car would have a tape deck FFS 😂 and surely Graham would be listening to classical not rock.

I have put WAY too much thought into this 🤣

Is Jamie's irritating snivelling permanantly nasally wife in the frame? I hope it's her, so she can do a long spell of porridge, and then Jamie and Belle can get together.
Yes, tonight. When Graham was storming away from Charity last night, he was heading towards Andrea who was standing in the village.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yes! I would love Belle and Jamie to get together although he needs to take that earring out first. :giggle:

How tit was tonight’s episode? Almost comical all the farting around between Grahame and Pierce 😂 disappointed Emmerdale!

How tit was tonight’s episode? Almost comical all the farting around between Grahame and Pierce 😂 disappointed Emmerdale!
Glad I'm not the only one that thought it. Crap storyline TBH and who was in the car that hit Graham?

I’m so glad it wasn’t just me! I said to my partner it was comical how they were carrying on. Could’ve been really good but I must admit I’m disappointed!

I hated it. How many times did they need to have Graham and Piers battering each other.
I couldn't be arsed in the end and went off to wash the dishes, says it all really.:(
It was like the producers were tryingto be all arty farty and Hollywood whodunnit and it just didn't work. The various stories lining up the potential killer all week were just boring too.
I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next with Rhona.

The worst week of Emmerdale I've seen in a long long time!! 😩
They aren't going to win awards for any of that tit the put out this week 🙄