Emma - Thebudgetingslimmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I could send a DM to you guys!!! Waaaaaa. She’s not posting her face at all but I can tell it’s her.

She’s working at Sainsburys still, she’s engaged to the same guy she was dating before and she’s getting married next year ☺ they bought a house and she’s still going to the cinema all the time! She collects funkos and still loves Disney and frappes. That’s the good bit. She clearly wants to lose weight but she’s struggling with her headspace, giving it a go but lots of changing between plans, she can’t settle on anything and gives herself a really hard time about it. Same Emma we know and love!

Reactions: 1
She needed to for her own good, she’s still exactly the same and still seems very obsessive and fixated on her weight

Reactions: 1
I only shared because people kept asking for it! I wish I hadnt bothered now😂 although she is ridiculous and clearly hasn’t changed in the last 2 years at all and after crash dieting has put it all back on AGAIN