Emma Miller Made in Chelsea goss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They just create a separate business, like becoming an influencer, stylist, clothing designer, or interior designer, to name a few, and wash the money through the company. They write the men's money like they're business loans they will pay off, but never pay off. That's what a girl I know does.

Not the happiest of life where their thrill comes from a new Chanel bag instead of the loving gaze of their children and husband. In the end, Emma will scramble and not marry the love of her life, but whatever guy will shower her with gifts. And when he doesn't give her the correct gift, she'll steal his passport like she did with her ex.
She stole her exes passport?

Loving this info by the way lol thanks for posting

Reactions: 1
She stole her exes passport?

Loving this info by the way lol thanks for posting
"And it sheds some light on the affluent pair’s remarkable tiffs, claiming she took a £36,000 vase as well as his two passports when he didn’t give her the jewellery she wanted for her birthday."

Reactions: 2
PSA: If you ever wondered which IG girls were SWers, see if they are in St Barts for NYE. They can be offered $3,000-$10,000 per "meeting."

And of course Emma Miller is there, along with her besties Emily Coral and Rachel O'Mahony, who are also SWers.

Reactions: 5
PSA: If you ever wondered which IG girls were SWers, see if they are in St Barts for NYE. They can be offered $3,000-$10,000 per "meeting."

And of course Emma Miller is there, along with her besties Emily Coral and Rachel O'Mahony, who are also SWers.
Who on earth are they meeting for $10k 🤣 Putin’s inner circle?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
you’d be surprised, $10k in that industry isn’t actually that much
Yeah, that's why I was confused. I know a Guess model that asks $40,000 for a simple introduction dinner. My friend dated a billionaire and he was giving her $100k a month. Going on trips with these guys can be $20k for a couple days. So if you then become a manager/madam like Emma's close friends, you can make even more money simply sitting on your couch acquiring commission and fees. My friend said she knows a madam that works with Victoria Secret models and the madam is bringing in millions a year herself.

• Wow

Yh lol. An they have a new recruit Ana cer who is pretty hot but seriously who is the sponsor

Every ig model is there now its cringe

Yeah, that's why I was confused. I know a Guess model that asks $40,000 for a simple introduction dinner. My friend dated a billionaire and he was giving her $100k a month. Going on trips with these guys can be $20k for a couple days. So if you then become a manager/madam like Emma's close friends, you can make even more money simply sitting on your couch acquiring commission and fees. My friend said she knows a madam that works with Victoria Secret models and the madam is bringing in millions a year herself.

Is the guess model kim dammer? I follow her an she defo is questionible

Yh lol. An they have a new recruit Ana cer who is pretty hot but seriously who is the sponsor

Every ig model is there now its cringe

Is the guess model kim dammer? I follow her an she defo is questionible
I don't know of Kim, but I saw she was recently engaged. The Guess model is now married and living a quiet life. I don't believe she's es*corting anymore.

All I can say is: Anyone connected to Emma, Rachel, Emily, or Irina are SWers.

I don't know of Kim, but I saw she was recently engaged. The Guess model is now married and living a quiet life. I don't believe she's es*corting anymore.

I wonder why Lailli Mirza is openly friends with Emma 🤔 promo for the aesthetic clinic perhaps

Aint they a bit old for it now. Rachel blocked me so I cant see her page

Emma seems to be in 20 diff countries a month
Victoria Marie I still follow but shes at that expensive hotel in the maldives so I wander who is sponsoring bcuz that hotel over new year has got to be ridic

@emilycoralx was posting with @lena_angela_ so I thort they were together in st barts but lena is a well known prostitute

Victoria Marie I still follow but shes at that expensive hotel in the maldives so I wander who is sponsoring bcuz that hotel over new year has got to be ridic

@emilycoralx was posting with @lena_angela_ so I thort they were together in st barts but lena is a well known prostitute
Why did Rachel block you? 🙈

Well, here's the thing, they typically have fake passports with younger ages on it that they show to the es*cort managers for booking clients. That's why I don't believe this narrative that Emma is still in her 20's.

Does anyone else find it crazy that they all went to a unicef benefit as a paid gig with their sponsors??

Does anyone else find it crazy that they all went to a unicef benefit as a paid gig with their sponsors??
the unicef galas are notorious for this. All of them have hundreds of prostitutes in attendance, paid for by the people who pay crazy money for the tables. It’s a battle of who has the hottest models

• Wow
Well, here's the thing, they typically have fake passports with younger ages on it that they show to the es*cort managers for booking clients. That's why I don't believe this narrative that Emma is still in her 20's.
emma miller is 33
irina is 39 or 40 now

defo past there sell by date

I follow @ruthlessbroccoli on ig to
Her an her friend lauren are defo prostitutes they were in st barts this week in a giant villa now in tulum

they must think every1 is stupid

emma miller is 33
irina is 39 or 40 now

defo past there sell by date

I follow @ruthlessbroccoli on ig to
Her an her friend lauren are defo prostitutes they were in st barts this week in a giant villa now in tulum

they must think every1 is stupid
irina is 39/40?!?!? Do you have proof of this? Or are you just guessing. Defo agree Emma must be 33/34/35?

Rememebr when Emma made a big fuss of a huge apartment in Dubai I think she even did a furnishing video where she bought things for it and then she just stopped mentioning it…I guess a sugar daddy was paying for it and stopped or something?? I think it was during covid

Rememebr when Emma made a big fuss of a huge apartment in Dubai I think she even did a furnishing video where she bought things for it and then she just stopped mentioning it…I guess a sugar daddy was paying for it and stopped or something?? I think it was during covid
She was living with her Russian boyfriend who was the son of a billionaire at the time and after they broke up she moved back to london