Emma Kenny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We don't live in China. People here can speak their mind and have a different opinion without the risk of losing their job. She's good at her job and does a lot for mental health.

She’s dangerous, have you seen the shite she’s been spouting since the start of the pandemic? To top it all off she’s not even fully qualified. Plenty of info on the other thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m always looking for new true crime videos to watch, especially with uk cases, and was pleased when I saw she was doing some videos but my god what a disaster, so much anti-vax anti-covid nonsense. Turned it straight off.

Reactions: 2
I have had a deep antipathy towards this woman for years, I daresay longer than most. She spouts stuff on crime documentaries that ANYONE could say, the most obvious banal stuff. I used to think that was forensic psychology but I have recently watched documentaries with other b forensic psychologists who talked sense. I am not surprised to read that she is talking nonsense about COVID. I have just joined this site to share my feelings with others who feel the same way I do. I have deliberately not used the word hate because I believe it takes all sorts but she does my head in!

Reactions: 10
I really like her YouTube videos but why oh why does she always have to go a long winded way to say something to make herself sound smarter? Like in the one I’m currently watching.. ‘they were involved in a relational experience’… just say they were in a relationship! She does this so often multiple times in every video.

Reactions: 2
I know she openly had a nose job, but that looks more than just a nose job 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I still think about how this vile woman behaved throughout covid when she behaved so atrociously. I'm grateful she's rarely on TV nowadays, small mercies!

Reactions: 3