Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubecula

I have had a deep antipathy towards this woman for years, I daresay longer than most. She spouts stuff on crime documentaries that ANYONE could say, the most obvious banal stuff. I used to think that was forensic psychology but I have recently watched documentaries with other b forensic psychologists who talked sense. I am not surprised to read that she is talking nonsense about COVID. I have just joined this site to share my feelings with others who feel the same way I do. I have deliberately not used the word hate because I believe it takes all sorts but she does my head in!

Reactions: 11

Disneylover

VIP Member
We don't live in China. People here can speak their mind and have a different opinion without the risk of losing their job. She's good at her job and does a lot for mental health.

She’s dangerous, have you seen the shite she’s been spouting since the start of the pandemic? To top it all off she’s not even fully qualified. Plenty of info on the other thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Gembo

VIP Member
I always really liked her on TV and watched one of her YouTube videos a few months ago, I think it might have been about the Chris Watts case but I can’t remember. It turned into an anti lockdown rant and she seemed so angry and bitter. I feel like she’s changed and I really hope she’s ok but I stopped following and can’t watch her now.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Bambix

I saw her in Manchester a couple of years back. Id taken my older kids to a boxing match . She was really trying to be noticed and didn’t like it when she had to que up for drinks

• Haha
Reactions: 5

notSUBmissive

VIP Member

Here's a link to an article about her beliefs

I’ve never seen her on TM but I’ve seen her on a few crime documentaries. It’s irrational but I roll my eyes every time she comes on the screen 😂. The same dialogue. Every. Single. Time. In my opinion she shouldn’t have got anywhere near that job on TM. Maybe I’m being a little mean...
You should see her rants on twitter, saying she's going to kiss old ppl, visit them, ignore covid rules and tiers, a real rebel without a clue

She labels herself as a Psychologist but it's not true, she is just a Counsellor. No idea why she feels the need to lie.

She's on TV, writes in magazines, gives advice to everyone, but the person who needs her advice the most is herself!!!

Her behaviour throughout lockdown has been unforgivable and dangerous. If only she and her husband didn't pretend to be something they are not and she didn't block alternative opinions!

Last edited:

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I still think about how this vile woman behaved throughout covid when she behaved so atrociously. I'm grateful she's rarely on TV nowadays, small mercies!

I’ve never seen her on TM but I’ve seen her on a few crime documentaries. It’s irrational but I roll my eyes every time she comes on the screen 😂. The same dialogue. Every. Single. Time. In my opinion she shouldn’t have got anywhere near that job on TM. Maybe I’m being a little mean...

• Heart
Reactions: 4

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
I actually can’t believe she’s still employed by ITV with all the shite she spouts on Twitter, shes mental and so is her husband (he starts on anyone who calls her out)
We don't live in China. People here can speak their mind and have a different opinion without the risk of losing their job. She's good at her job and does a lot for mental health.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

jesseholdon

I really like her YouTube videos but why oh why does she always have to go a long winded way to say something to make herself sound smarter? Like in the one I’m currently watching.. ‘they were involved in a relational experience’… just say they were in a relationship! She does this so often multiple times in every video.

Reactions: 3

merlot

Chatty Member
I know she openly had a nose job, but that looks more than just a nose job 😮

• Wow

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
------------

When celebrities shut down conversations by muting opposing opinions, thry turn their channels into dictatorships, people then seek out alternative places to discuss them.

I find Emma Kenny a very angry woman, her empathetic side has vanished under her anger with everything, everything seems to annoy her nowadays. Her therapy lives all come with snide remarks and veiled threats. Constant anger is not the best trait for a counsellor.

Her husband definitely fans the flames surrounding her anger, she's big enough to defend her own actions without him being rude to people on her behalf.

She repeatedly says she won't be silenced regarding her opinions, thankfully due to Tattle, neither will we.

If you say so...

Chatty Member
I did a search and couldn’t find a thread on our resident YouTube psychologist.

I’m a lover of true crime and really enjoyed her contribution to various TV documentaries but she’s started a YouTube channel and I hate it. Her intonation irritates me, her personal views are off putting and I kinda dislike her now 🙈

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Reactions: 2

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
What do people feel about Emma Kenny? She's a TV counsellor, covid denier, she has a mob of fans who won't let anyone question her crazy beliefs without calling them a troll. Her husband Pete is like a dog with a bone when anyone questions her.
She usto work on This Morning but she's she's been off air since she went rogue with her opinions. She's now focusing on making money online by monetising her channels. They cannot silence us here.

mousey

I’m always looking for new true crime videos to watch, especially with uk cases, and was pleased when I saw she was doing some videos but my god what a disaster, so much anti-vax anti-covid nonsense. Turned it straight off.

Disneylover

VIP Member
I actually can’t believe she’s still employed by ITV with all the shite she spouts on Twitter, shes mental and so is her husband (he starts on anyone who calls her out)

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
💯 Agree with the above! She is delusional. She's obsessed with suicide because her ill father committed suicide she talks non stop about suicide rates. Ppl who are suicidal won't be reading her drivel so she's aiming it at the rest of us.

Hey Emma, We are OK, we don't have sepsis. Just because lockdown was torturous in your house doesnt mean it was for everyone! The vulnerable, poor and marginalised are used to staying at home and staying local, its where their people are, they don't get paid to travel to London to get a makeover and spout sh*t every week! Real people don't whinge and whine, they just get on with it.

She needs to do deal with her own problems like her body dysmorphia, her bat sh*t crazy thoughts and her obsession with suicide, the rest of us don't need a deluded "therapist" to help us, in fact we're much safer if you stop pretending we need your help and you focus on your self because from what we all see, YOUR THE ONE WHO NEEDS HELP 😡

FrostyChops

VIP Member
Ooo l would be interested to watch this.

To be honest as a true crime enthusiast with an interest in psychology, l could come up with most of the stuff she does.