Emma Kearney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow closely but has she been keeping up the weight loss posts she started doing Jan? I guess she might have just been eating healthier for the baby in the past few months but I thought she was losing weight rapidly recently?

Reactions: 1
I don’t follow closely but has she been keeping up the weight loss posts she started doing Jan? I guess she might have just been eating healthier for the baby in the past few months but I thought she was losing weight rapidly recently?
I didn’t hear her mention updates lately but she looks great and lost loads of weight by the looks of it

Reactions: 1
Congratulations to them how it goes well and she’s looking amazing

Reactions: 4
I didn’t hear her mention updates lately but she looks great and lost loads of weight by the looks of it
She hurt her arm/elbow and wasn't able to go to the gym for 6 weeks I think but said she was going to up her steps to balance it out. That was the last update I saw before she went on holidays at the start of March. She hasn't mentioned anything since about fitness or weight loss.

I hope everything goes well with the pregnancy for her.

Reactions: 6
I actually like Emma, but I just cannot imagine her with a child. She still acts like one herself half the time. I hope everything goes well anyway.

Reactions: 7
I actually like Emma, but I just cannot imagine her with a child. She still acts like one herself half the time. I hope everything goes well anyway.
That’s exactly why I asked what age she was. She seems like a lovely girl and maybe how she gets on is all a personas for the camera but she just seems so young.

Reactions: 6