Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Thread suggestion (early but I always forget!) “love is a maze, life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle”

Thanks you for the inspiration you like minded warped fuckos.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Stringyone

Hahah she has just posted on the Peloton group I’m in and described herself as an ‘avid’ gym goer pre lockdown YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

NC2020

VIP Member
Well this is an improvement. But why is she wearing the cropped Minnie Mouse pyjamas 🤢🤢

View attachment 428540

Also Tony is moaning in his stories about the woman who put gorilla glue in her hair. About how stupid it is and should have been obvious.mHe is another judgemental holier than thou waste of space.

She does not need a balding, overweight, man child, loser commenting like he knows anything about hair. Tony is the ultimate troglodyte.
How Tony has the nerve to comment on anyone else is beyond me. I would literally cross over to the other side of the street to avoid him he looks and acts like an actual threat to society.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

lexiloo

VIP Member
well this has confirmed she has indeed got magic glasses that make her and Tony look like this.....

emma.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Dear ICU matron I am handing in my notice as I need to be on the Emma Drew Tattle Thread 24/7 as yagurl has bought a peloton bike and I can’t keep up

• Haha

NC2020

VIP Member
Tony looks like the only thing he’d ever get arrested for is hanging around a kids playground

• Haha

NC2020

VIP Member
Surely her followers must be confused about the reference to posting shit to annoy people, how disrespectful to people who actually like her. Maybe instead of posting everything aimed at tattle she should try and post things that she thinks her followers will like or find useful and she might actually improve her content.

Also, enjoy your “sweaty dirty smelly period” birthday sex 🤮

PS nothing against having sex during your period, but not when you’re too fat to reach down and give your fanny a proper wash and self confessed that you’re dirty and stink Imma.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

DoseofReality

VIP Member
It’s not as over dramatic as the strop she threw on the Disney cruise even though someone had their wedding day cancelled. How about people spending their birthdays alone because of lockdown or in hospital because of covid. At least you have your husband and pile of gifts. I’m sure she doesn’t think anyone else exists other than her

I’ve never known anyone like it and sorry but she can't use her mental health issues (which I do sympathise with) as an excuse for being a spoilt brat. Cue the amazon wishlist
Who can forget when poor Imma couldn't go to Castaway Cay and then they offered complimentary drinks that she didn't like and wouldn't let her have a cocktail instead.

Screenshot_20201017-233139_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20201017-233057_YouTube.jpg

You can tell she's read here and throwing the mental health card because she's being called out for neglecting her Dad and taking his possessions.

• Haha
  • Wow

LauraMumof2

Loooong time lurker here, don’t think I’ve ever posted but this just came up on my Twitter feed... 🤣🤣 HBD Imma
BAD9B8F7-51DF-4E5E-B176-21DE6B934739.jpeg

• Haha

NC2020

VIP Member
Surprised we haven’t had a blow by blow (🤮) account of all the sex they’ve had today since she’s such a goddess and he’s practically Adonis. Maybe that’s why the cats are sick all the time, they’re witnessing ‘things’ no cat should ever be made victim to 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
The whole presents thing has really really wound me up! Who on earth would be thinking of what birthday presents they could get from a relative who is so ill and clearly can’t think for themselves? Emma is a selfish, spoilt brat and nothing can convince me otherwise!

My grandma would shower her two children, their partners, her 5 grand children and their partners and her great grandchildren with tons of gifts at every Christmas and birthday but in recent years we’ve all received a box of biscuits or chocolates. My Aunty took over my grandma’s finances and although my grandma didn’t really know who we were before she went in the home, if my Aunty said it was someone’s birthday/Christmas she knew she had to give a present. A £3 box of biscuits per family ticked the box without delving into my grandma’s finances and robbing her of money she had no idea who it was being spent on. And you know what, the last box of biscuits I got now stores some of my craft supplies and it makes me smile everytime I get it out knowing it came from my grandma!

An old biscuit tin would never bring Emma any happiness as it doesn’t have a big designer label on, can’t be kept cluttered on a shelf and then resold on eBay for ridiculous prices.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Bitchandstitch

The birthday sex has knocked me sick. Is that 3 minutes to find it? Tony hun just chuck some flour at it and find the damp cove 🤮
fuck me im sorry

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Anotherct

VIP Member
Imagine spending hundreds of pounds on ooooo on perfume then being bought a perfume kit for a 5 year old. I’m actually starting to think she’s not the full ticket.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It fascinates me that for someone who studied Christian Youth Studies, she embodies no Christian values whatsoever. Imma's entire life is dictated by pure greed, even down to how she treats her vulnerable dad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35