Emma Drew #22 I don’t know why I'm accused of neglect, I arranged a click and collect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Theyallneedarealitycheck with 35 votes for the thread title!! Get yourself a hot chocolate! Sorry the title had to be shortened slightly to fit.

Recap of Emma Drew 21

-The thumb tum turned one. The anniversary post was full of excuses and self pity.
-@Letmetellya made many of us laugh with the realisation that Emma’s teeth are comparable to Free Willy’s. What a way to make an entrance!
-Emma mentioned on OOOOO (a shopping app that works similar to QVC with price drops) that she was told she had cancer ALONE. She doesn’t correct people that think she still has cancer. She conveniently forgets the “sexy” letter that told her it has been downgraded and is now just abnormal cells.
-Emma also got mad at TOWIE influencers in dubai being on the live to promote OOOOO. This is where we discovered our anonymous sister - Boo bear <3 <3
-Despite discussing her shopping addiction several times, she is failing to take control of it sadly.
-Thirst stories over Toeknee turning her on while driving.
-Mentioned a list of things she did for her Dad as she is his “carer”. This resulted in Emma opening up more about his diagnosis and struggles. She can’t stand to see how he is deteriorating so sends Tony. This was not long after people here were suspicious about how well he is looked after. She also took a DVD player of his to sell on Ebay. Which has begged the question - why is she selling items if he isn’t of sound mind. Surely he cannot agree to it? Does he understand she is removing his possessions to sell?
-She also mentioned her Dad can’t move in with them for multiple reasons despite having the space.
-She been posting hundreds of copies of her workbook. Several stories show each trip to the post office followed by how much it cost.
-5 years too late to the party as usual - My husband said he doesn’t love me - Oh he said I have too many birthday presents. Booooringggg.
-Emma tinted her eyebrows multiple times.
-Jam jar jobs seem to have disappeared and to do lists are back.
-She seems to have been reading here a lot more recently as there have been the not so subtle responses to things discussed here.
-Wisp has made a few appearances. None on live but pictures. Is he alive? Is he travelling around the world? Who knows!
-Somehow Emma seems to think she has a waist forming?!
-She opened up an ISA for Tony and only told him afterwards via text message. She did it for Quidco cashback.
-She is looking like she is going to buy a peloton bike. Insert eye roll here.

As always - feel free to add anything I've missed.

Also sorry I seem to have messed up the link to the old thread to bring everyone here :( Thank you moderators for helping out! It must have been in YOUR job jam jar today :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Holy Mother of Mary, for the first time ever I really did spit my drink out when that monstrosity popped up on my stories.

She's deluded.

(Has she really bought a Peloton or just been added to that group?)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The drawstring on pyjamas is meant to tie up and hang down, not be stretched so tight the ends are disappearing into the waistband never to be seen again.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can someone fill me in on what the millie situation was? I came off here for a week and now I'm trying to catch up 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can someone fill me in on what the millie situation was? I came off here for a week and now I'm trying to catch up 😅
Oh yes I forgot about that! So someone came on saying they were Millie. But Millie spells her name without the e - Milli. So the authenticity was questioned. Also Millie told us things we pretty much knew about them anyway.
Did it excite me more than the thought of Tony touches? Yes. Did Millie ever return? No. Was it the real former employee of Emma? Dunno.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20210204_223801.jpg

Also I'm not sure if I'm just really tired or if we've entered some form of inception 😂 but I can't work out what's going on here? The two mirrors facing each other? 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh yes I forgot about that! So someone came on saying they were Millie. But Millie spells her name without the e - Milli. So the authenticity was questioned. Also Millie told us things we pretty much knew about them anyway.
Did it excite me more than the thought of Tony touches? Yes. Did Millie ever return? No. Was it the real former employee of Emma? Dunno.
Omg I'm going to have to go find this in the threads now 😂 thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am tired, so when I first read "is that a waist appearing", I thought it said "is that a Wisp appearing" and that she was showing us him emerging from under her gunt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I have a million things to say about that picture but I just can’t seem to find the words.....I don’t see a waist appearing but I definitely see them pjs disappearing up your hoof

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg a peloton really?!? The classes are HARD! When gyms are open I run, row and lift 5 times a week and I’ve been trying Peloton cycling classes and getting a huge sweat on.

Anyone looking at Peloton but the costs put them off google Peloton hack or peloton DIY. I have a £200 spin bike, my iPad, a HR monitor and a cadence sensor. Excluding the iPad which I had everything cost less than £300, I use the app for £13 and get similar experience, and similar stats. Honestly, been a god send in lockdown! There’s tons of spin bikes on fb marketplace for under £200 at the moment too!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.