Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NC2020

VIP Member
I thought it was difficult to claim carers allowance. She's definitely not actively/ physically caring for someone in her life.
Toeknee touchie probably. I know I’ll get flamed for this and it is not, I repeat not, because he plays warhammer dolls and wears odd T-shirt’s, but he reminds me very much of someone I know who is aspergic, although very high functioning so has a job in a shop and lives more or less independently but still does need some support and so is able to claim DLA (or whatever it’s called these days).

The way we see him act on stories and lives, the way he acts in vlogs, the lack of a job, the lack of much social interaction outside the home, the inappropriate comments, the lack of picking up on social cues (for example when Emma has to tell him off for getting all up in ya gurls grill), the lack of empathy for other people such as children making noise or women with prams, the obsessive interest around a particular item or hobby (in his case warhammer) and more generally, his blank stare/ expressionless face when he’s sat behind Emma on vlogs would all indicate Aspergers. But of course, we only see what Emma shows us and even that is only a snapshot of the ‘best of’ their day.

Before everyone comes for me, this is not a criticism of him. I don’t care if this is armchair diagnosing, it’s just a theory about the ongoing carers allowance mentioned here a lot!

Reactions: 28

myzosi

Chatty Member
Remember when she said she was going to walk for an hour a day to #CureCancer
Remember when she was going to do ring fit every day (and wanted to be held accountable?)
Remember when she made a tiktok saying a "day in the life" of running her blog involved finishing at 3pm to go to the gym?
Remember when she failed her first pouch reset by midday on the first day?
Remember when she said she wanted to tackle her emotional spending (and wanted to be held accountable, but instead turned off story replies?)

Emma, wake up. It is clear you have no one in your life who will tell you straight: you need to take control of your life RIGHT now. It is not normal to be in a constant cycle of failure - you need to address the actual issues causing you to eat and spend emotionally rather than make a shitty sticker chart with ticks and crosses to track your spending. That's like putting a plaster on a blown off limb.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

NC2020

VIP Member
There’s fuck all wrong with her she just wanted to fester in her pit undisturbed and unchallenged.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

JDo777

I don’t get this; firstly I don’t eat pudding when I eat out unless it’s a very special occasion. I just don’t need to because I am normally full from my meal.
Secondly this looks like a normal sized portion...is she suggesting this is small?
Yes I agree with you, it’s a ramekin it’s a normal size for a dessert but in Emma’s case we should call it a “rammitin” because that’s what she constantly does to her poor thumb tum she rams the food in!

• Haha
An ode to Emma Drew:

Emma Drew, where are you? Is it because Tattle said your "carer responsibilities" smells like poo?

It's refreshing not watching your nonsense and failures every day. Who'd have thought Emma can hide from insta this long when all she does is love to display.

How nice is it to no longer be subjected to Emma's negativity. Previous me me me attitude highlights her bigotry.

Ya gurl isn't on tiktok. She really isn't missable or iconic. I'm sure Tattle agrees but really I think she is quite moronic.

We haven't had to watch Emma waddle to all the charity shops within a mile and we no longer endure her scary tictac smile.

No more shopping or eating or daytime naps being posted. No more edited photos with her (low) weight loss boasted.

At the end of the day what joy does she bring? She isn't anything memorable. She is just a whinge.

P.S Tony if you want to escape Emma's clutches you know I'm here for you to give me your touches :p

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Giant Baby Emma hun is probably enjoying being burped and bathed by ToeKnee touches while she fakes illness.

• Sick
  • Haha

drewydrop

Chatty Member
I just went back and watched her video about how she got diagnosed with cancer alone as I wasn’t too sure of what happened. I know it’s been spoken about before but oh my god she’s a piece of work. 1/4 of the video is just about her wanting a crunchie from Tesco after she found out and they wouldn’t let both of her and Tony in as it was the height of lockdown, and she just wanted to scream that she just found out she has cancer alone and just wants her husband with her. She went in alone and couldn’t find a crunchie, so she got a meal deal instead, still chose a sandwich despite being told she shouldn’t eat bread for a few months because of her bypass, and it was ‘amazing’ that she got a £2.15 smoothie as part of the £3 deal?? Glad to see her money saving is still a priority at such a traumatic time. She then found her crunchie at the till. Phew! On the way out she had an argument with an old lady who was coming towards her and said ‘you know socially distancing is a thing right, I’ve just been told I have cancer’ and waddled off without looking back.
I understand the words cancer must be a frightening experience but when you’re treatment plan is to walk everyday and keep an eye on it you must realise it cannot be that serious and need to put things in perspective, instead of using it at every opportunity to make people feel sorry for you and buy you gifts. The frustrating thing is she didn’t take it that seriously because she didn’t even follow the advice yet still a few months later is cancer free. Its just so insensitive and disrespectful to those who are actually dealing with such a horrible disease.

Thought I would check out a vlogmas not disappointed 😂 Tony is singing the fish and chip menu to her 😂
This will be my next watch 😀

• Wow
Reactions: 26
“I have Covid anxiety” says the grown woman who spent Thursday traipsing around Cheshire Oaks, having drinks at every Starbucks and Costa known to man and trawling charity shops for size 16 ted baker dresses....

• Haha
So many people who lose a lot of weight seem parade around in their pants all over Instagram showing off their hard work. Maybe we should be glad her weightloss isn't going to plan, I'm not sure I'm ready for Emma in her undies.

• Haha
  • Sick

Shan22

People who work hard, have young kids or have health conditions can justify naps. Princess Pigs In Blankets has absolutely no excuse!
Princess pigs in blankets needs to make it to the next thread title, especially with it getting nearer to the Christmas (shop, formerly of Holt) season

• Haha

Smallpotato

VIP Member
I truly believe that Emma is a narcissist, just always thinking she’s the victim and so amazing, when in reality she’s pushed everyone away who she can’t gaslight or manipulate. That leaves just Tony and her Dad. Social media is perfect for her to project this perfect life, when in reality it puts under a magnifying glass how problematic her life is.

Not everyone has friends or a great social life - all of my friends are nurses bar a few, and my social life is zero. However I am happy and I don’t feel that I have to endlessly express this online. It was my birthday last week and I was spoiled by my husband, but I don’t need to let everyone know that ya girl had a great birthday.

There’s no doubt she has lost weight but I’ve met patients and worked with people who in 6 months have lost nearly 10 stone. What Emma has achieved could have been done on SW or calorie counting.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Katykatykaty

VIP Member

01:45 onwards

Thank me later
Ok so I haven’t posted in a few weeks as I’ve been really unwell but have been keeping up to date with all the posts on here. However I have been moved to respond today after this video!
What a load of shit that content is - 20 odd minutes of walking through an airport and LOADS of food.
But my biggest takeaway from that video was Emma’s “breakdown” at the end because she’d been up 25 hours and her dinner reservation got cocked up and she claimed they hadn’t eaten. In the space of those 25 hours they’d had a hotel breakfast (which you know there would be multiple plates for), a Nando’s (with FIVE glasses of coke just for Emma!!), a chicken meal with salad, bread roll and cake followed by an afternoon tea style meal plus the in flight snacks of biscuits, crisps etc. How on earth can she say she hadn’t eaten?!
She goes on about how she was shaking because her blood sugar levels were low at this point - probably because of all the crap she’d eaten that day raising them to boiling point and then dropping afterwards. 5 glasses of coke is way too much for one day never mind in one meal! I’m truly horrified by that video - and that’s just day one of that holiday!

• Haha
  • Wow

Smallpotato

VIP Member
I watched that one as well! Lost the will to live half way through, but stuck with it because I believed it'd get better. Spoiler alert: It did not.

Also, how snobby/condescending did she sound when she was in the bathroom and saw the toiletries - "Are these sachets? Oh my word. Sachets."
I FORGOT ABOUT THIS HOLIDAY. Emma got some fruit juice on the first day and got the shits for the rest of the week. They stayed in their hotel room.

• Haha

Smallpotato

VIP Member
God Emma for fucks sake have a day off from complaining, you know, like you have a day off from everything else

• Haha

Smallpotato

VIP Member
The laser eye surgery just speaks volumes that she wants to be slim and sexy. You know why? Ya gurl small potato over here has endlessly googled “laser eye surgery” when my self esteem is low, because I’m convinced that the moment I take off my glasses I’ll be sexy like in some 80s romcom

She wanted kids when she was told she might not be able to have them (something to play on for sympathy) but now it’s more confirmed she can’t have them she probably doesn’t want them I can’t picture her getting no sleep and having to put someone else’s needs first and no anxiety naps and no going out for meals if you burn your hand 😂
She’s only having Naps at the weekend now, remember? Haaaaa.

I believe the sole reason why my and Emma’s friendship broke down was because I had a child, and she wanted one. That’s absolutely fine, a lot of friendships end/dissolve when one person has children or the other decides not too, as priorities shift. However Emma makes a YouTube video for a big announcement like it’s a pregnancy announcement, only for it to announce Treeko the cat... but then in another video she says don’t ask me about having kids as it’s offensive and her mental health can’t cope with looking after someone else.

She’s just inconsistent.