Emma Blackery #2 Emma Attackery

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird question just popped into my head! What happened between Blackery and Carrie Fletcher? I remember them being very chummy once upon a time!
truthfully, we don’t know but they’re both narcs so they probably fell out over one of them not stroking the others ego enough or something trivial.
---
Probably Emma being Emma. She falls out with everyone.

New video out. I don't know how to describe it.
She says it's a regrets video but some of it she makes herself out to be the victim.

A teeny tiny part of the video is her saying that early 2019 she got into a new relationship.
View attachment 2860496
Not true is Emma. She totally glosses over the fact that he was married.
Swear she was saying they got together in 2018 before the screenshot from his wife appeared

Swear she was saying they got together in 2018 before the screenshot from his wife appeared
It was 2018. They started banging on the villains tour. One year she even posted a picture of them both as a happy anniversary. And it was a picture from the tour, when he was still married.
So when she came out saying she had been cheated on in a previous relationship my response was 'meh'

Reactions: 1
Has anyone watched her new video? Sounds like some kind of accountability attempt, reminded me of this thread.