Emilyjacksxn (Emily jackson)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dislike her bedroom, I don’t know what exactly it is or why but I just hate it 😂 it looks like a nans room

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She really reminds me of PinkPeonyHome - looks wise and strange confidence about looks/body but also you can tell they aren’t happy with their appearance. When I look at her page all I see is Jennifer.
Has Pinkpeonyhome got a thread here

Reactions: 1
Oh my god, he latest ‘rant’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s so so obsessed with herself, more than she’s obsessed with that holiday. Bore off 😴😴😴

Reactions: 3
I just went to her page to see what she was ranting about and I presume it's her fat loss or lack of? She's so ignorant, saying being in a calorie deficit means she's storing fat 🙄 the laws of science say otherwise
---
I don't know how any of you can follow her and see her crap in your eyeballs every day

I just went to her page to see what she was ranting about and I presume it's her fat loss or lack of? She's so ignorant, saying being in a calorie deficit means she's storing fat 🙄 the laws of science say otherwise
---
I don't know how any of you can follow her and see her crap in your eyeballs every day
She’s full of tit, just looking for the attention of her followers

Yeah poor Emily. She’s “sooooo fat”. And clearly thick as well if she thinks deficit meant a you store fat 🥴 FML. How does she think anorexia works? Or underweight people in poor countries etc. why Don’t they “store fat”?

Anyone remember about a year ago when she told her life story on Instagram about her ‘stalker’ saying she copied her outfits bla bla and it was her boyfriends brother’s girlfriend?? Wasn’t her insta name Gemma_dedicated… because she’s now liking all of her posts?? 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Another amazing tan ad , sure her nail girls thrilled with that pic & tag 🤦🏼‍♀️ What a state
---
Anyone remember about a year ago when she told her life story on Instagram about her ‘stalker’ saying she copied her outfits bla bla and it was her boyfriends brother’s girlfriend?? Wasn’t her insta name Gemma_dedicated… because she’s now liking all of her posts?? 🤣🤣🤣
Omg she’s got the whole same bedroom setup for the same style video as of her getting dressed too. Even the leg lift & side look 😂😂😂

Attachments

The obsession with her room when its so mediocre!! Those wardrobes look a state with the two different shades! Shes as tit at interiors as she is fashion the horrid hag!

Reactions: 2
The obsession with her room when its so mediocre!! Those wardrobes look a state with the two different shades! Shes as tit at interiors as she is fashion the horrid hag!
The walls, carpet and skirting board just remind me of the spare room in my nans house 🤣🤣 and is she just going to leave all that tit on the dresser which is going to reflect in all her pics?

• Haha
The walls, carpet and skirting board just remind me of the spare room in my nans house 🤣🤣 and is she just going to leave all that tit on the dresser which is going to reflect in all her pics?
Honestly I have no words for her & everything she does, Its ghastly!

I found the interaction with the fake account so childish. Just block and report them?

That’s actually one of the better pics of her boobs. She’s posted others before where they look saggy and I remember once she posted a story saying people on her holiday were jealous cause her tits weren’t saggy 😂 And I thought eemmm they are hun😂 she’s so cocky it’s unreal