Emily / The Peachicks And Us

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack chose not to have the kids on fathers day. He was busy doing something else.
Do you know that for sure?
---
Have you seen the gfs TikTok’s? Talking about fancying her boss and then getting him. bleep.
Oh she is so horrible. Imagine being that much of a head, and then thinking it’s ok to post. She helped break up a marriage and a family, why is that something to be proud of?

Reactions: 2
do we know if Jack cheated on Emily as a fact? he might genuinely not have, and did everything faithfully even if he had been speaking to Fiona already (which i guess is still cheating in it's own way, however), and waited until everything with Emily was genuinely over. I don't know myself I'm just wondering.

do we know if Jack cheated on Emily as a fact? he might genuinely not have, and did everything faithfully even if he had been speaking to Fiona already (which i guess is still cheating in it's own way, however), and waited until everything with Emily was genuinely over. I don't know myself I'm just wondering.
I don’t know for sure. But bearing in mind that Jack left them last May, and just celebrated his year with Fiona in early June, I think it’s a safe bet. Even if it wasn’t physical, the emotional side definitely. And the way Emily approached it all always appeared to be more than we’ve decided to split.

Reactions: 3
Do you know that for sure?
---

Oh she is so horrible. Imagine being that much of a head, and then thinking it’s ok to post. She helped break up a marriage and a family, why is that something to be proud of?
Yes I know for 100% sure
---
I don’t know for sure. But bearing in mind that Jack left them last May, and just celebrated his year with Fiona in early June, I think it’s a safe bet. Even if it wasn’t physical, the emotional side definitely. And the way Emily approached it all always appeared to be more than we’ve decided to split.
I also know he cheated on her for absolute sure. I’m not going to say how for obvious reasons but you can take that as 100% fact

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes I know for 100% sure
---

I also know he cheated on her for absolute sure. I’m not going to say how for obvious reasons but you can take that as 100% fact
I am not a bit surprised he definitely cheated on her. The look on their smug little faces says it all.

Feel sorry for Emily in this situation. I really hope that pair of losers aren’t trying to fight for 50/50 custody or something.

I hope Emily is doing ok and that if she reads here she knows she’s supported.

Reactions: 1
Feel sorry for Emily in this situation. I really hope that pair of losers aren’t trying to fight for 50/50 custody or something.

I hope Emily is doing ok and that if she reads here she knows she’s supported.
Get the impression deep down he’s a dead beat so won’t. I bet he’s a shirker with money & the fact someone’s confirmed he didn’t want them Father’s Day says it all to me. He’ll get her up the duff and forget about his three. Prime prick.

Do they still work together? (I'm guessing not) I'd love to know what people in their place of work thought - especially when he was her boss. Totally unprofessional.

Reactions: 1