Emily Skye

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else follow Emily? I used to love her account but not so much anymore. There is something that REALLY put me off her. In another thread recently, RVKloves, we were discussing children and privacy in regards to SM. So many influencers overshare their kid's photo online and France has introduced a law, where when a kid is older they can sue their parents for posting images of them online without consent, the parent can be fined or even get jail time. We all know many influencers exploit their kids for money.

Emily set up an Instagram account for her BABY: https://www.instagram.com/babymiaelise/?hl=en
Does anyone else find this really weird? She also has a postal address there for people to send things to. WTF.

Emily's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/emilyskyefit/?hl=en

Reactions: 1
I did follow her but as of today have unfollowed her. I agree she does overshare Mia abs I just find their whole lifestyle really strange. She clearly struggles with juggling it all and tries to be some sort of life coach.

Reactions: 2
Thanks God, this woman has thread dedicated to her. With her new baby on the way, she is completely intolerable. What's with this obsession with size of bump anyway!?

No I unfollowed her a while back, lol.
She’s had her baby on the kitchen floor. Photos with paramedics standing around her and a baby blanket between her legs protecting her modesty! Not exactly what I was expecting to see whilst I was eating my breakfast 🙈

She’s had her baby on the kitchen floor. Photos with paramedics standing around her and a baby blanket between her legs protecting her modesty! Not exactly what I was expecting to see whilst I was eating my breakfast 🙈
I love Emily’s account but wow that was all out there wasn’t it! Fair play to her, she could have just posted some staged photos after the glam squad had been in! I can’t wait to read the birth story.

I love Emily’s account but wow that was all out there wasn’t it! Fair play to her, she could have just posted some staged photos after the glam squad had been in! I can’t wait to read the birth story.
She finds a way to turn everything into social media debacle. I find her irritating sometimes unfollowed while back.

I unfollowed her a few years ago as she was annoying as hell and after spotting this thread I thought I'd pop on her page. What's she done to her face? Too many fillers- she was so naturally stunning and I don't know why she's needed to do this

She is absolutely insufferable. I used to love her content (pre-baby!) I absolutely cannot stand listening to her going on about her kids constantly and the constant videos of the kids. That's not why me (and a whole lot of others followed her). In all honesty, I find kids pretty intolerable, I don't need the constant stories being shoved in my face. Still following her because I do genuinely like her workouts, but I am so close to unfollowing 🤮

She keeps showing photos of her with her tummy tucked into her leggings compared to a photo of her tummy out. The laughable thing is, she doesn’t look great even with her tummy tucked in. I think she thinks people aspire to look like her

She keeps showing photos of her with her tummy tucked into her leggings compared to a photo of her tummy out. The laughable thing is, she doesn’t look great even with her tummy tucked in. I think she thinks people aspire to look like her
Exactly this! I am sorry but who wants to see her wrinkled up stomach. And YES I know it's normal after being pregnant, I get it. But honestly why do we need to see it. I feel like she has built her brand on being super fit, having the super fit body etc. Now she's had kids, she looks like every other mum out there. Not sure what the future goal is now, is she going to build a new brand on having a wrinkled mum belly?

She is absolutely insufferable. I used to love her content (pre-baby!) I absolutely cannot stand listening to her going on about her kids constantly and the constant videos of the kids. That's not why me (and a whole lot of others followed her). In all honesty, I find kids pretty intolerable, I don't need the constant stories being shoved in my face. Still following her because I do genuinely like her workouts, but I am so close to unfollowing 🤮
Exactly. Not everyone wants constant baby reminders. And it's not even about not liking babies but it's just about babies on and off. I m not huge fan of either her workouts or makeup line

She has so many insta accounts, one for her make up and one for the babies. She should post the relevant photos to the relevant page!

Does anyone else think her husband looks like he’s had loads of stuff done to his face?