Emily Ratajowski

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whether people like or dislike Emily, Saskia needs to work on her self esteem and stop with the body shaming.

She couldn't care less about teenage girls, that line is just used as an excuse so she can make the weight jabs sound non bitchy like she's not personally attacking her.

I'm no fan of Emily but have the skinny shamers ever thought the people that they target could be struggling with an ED.
Skinny shaming is as bad as fat shaming.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Reactions: 9
I saw a post on Blind Gossip a few years ago about him constantly cheating, sadly it seems true.

Reactions: 4

I am lost for words if she's been getting cheated on. Good luck ladies if a man can't even be happy with someone like her to call wife.
He's ugly AF and they were supposedly squatting in their property despite being rich after taking advantage of some property loophole. She was a smug looking bastard as well :sick:

Reactions: 4

Busy week for fans of the Rat.

Busy week for fans of the Rat.
None of it rings true for some reason 😂 Em and Olivia seem like two of the biggest attention seekers in Hollywood! Olivia is holding onto that Harry connection for dear life!