Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Are all her kids not at private school? I would have thought they all went to the same school ? My son is a nearly a year younger than baby Jackson and he hasn’t been in a push chair since the age of 2, such odd behaviour having such an old child in a pushchair?
Only her eldest is in secondary school, the younger two are in primary school and it definitely isn’t a private one.

She paid for Fraser to go to a nursery attached to a private school when he was 3, but then sent him to the state school when he started reception.

Reactions: 1

usernamew

Fraser goes to the same school as my children and it is an independent school. She is definitely trying too hard to give everyone a different impression of who she actually is. She keeps tries too hard but at the same time keeps herself to herself. No idea how she will afford the other two going even if Matt was working, not would I think it's the right fit to the other two given what I've seen on her vlogs. I wouldn't like to assume but I would likely think they are massively up to their eyeballs in debt and most things on credit given the move, extension and holidays every half term, it's far from where she was a few years ago and I doubt that's all coming out of her own pocket especially as the content is dying down.
Thanks I knew I read it somewhere, you can’t put one in independent and not the others! Especially baby jax! I think she would just about afford it but if the vat gets added she may not! Unless she has different businesses we don’t know about

Camperfan

VIP Member
She's finally sought the help of a stylist! At least for some reels, of course it would be Tatiana London Shopper rather than the one at John Lewis or whatever for our Emz. Looking forward to seeing if the results are better than her attempts which always miss the mark.

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Apparently fraser had left the school the other kids go to and she’s enrolled him in a private secondary school. There was talks from others on here that they are at the same private school as their kid. I follow her but haven’t paid attention to her content so wondered if she had admitted he’s attending a fee paying school.

I think that’s why she’s ramped up the trips away ect to keep up with others.
She hasn’t admitted he’s in a private school like she hasn’t admitted that Matt no longer works.
Yes you are right I do think she has him in private secondary.

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
She's always maintained they're not at private school as they'd rather spend the money travelling etc. Whether this is true or not who knows?!

Pilpil55

The video she posted talking with Jacks in bed... he speaks like a 3/4 year old!!!
---

Wow really? Let's face it he's always been the favourite
She treats him like a baby so she shouldn’t be surprised he behaves like one.
Shoving the camera in his face probably doesn’t help