Emily Jane Johnston

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow her? I generally like most of her style but the constant smirking and eye-bleeping the camera drives me MAD

I am so glad this subject is here - a lot of friends followed her and have now unfollowed - I am getting smug vibes at the moment and the looks and faces into camera are so annoying

Reactions: 1
This was so unnecessary and bitchy. As a fashion influencer she SHOULD care about sustainability. No one needs that much stuff from ASOS and if she's buying it just for videos and then returning it then she's still contributing to waste! She didn’t need to snap like this.

Attachments

This was so unnecessary and bitchy. As a fashion influencer she SHOULD care about sustainability. No one needs that much stuff from ASOS and if she's buying it just for videos and then returning it then she's still contributing to waste! She didn’t need to snap like this.
Saw this but what exactly did the follower say?

Sorry its the fake tears every time she leaves the UK to the US and then lands back in London - we get it but to have the same message every 3/4 months. And the dancing/smirking and trying on clothes - just try them on, discuss and move on