Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

J3N1800

Absolutely love Em. I rewatch her videos whenever I'm in need of motivation to live the heck out of life. 💪🏼

I feel like a lot of people still watch Em and noticed YouTube still has ads on her videos - I sincerely hope that ad revenue if there is any goes back to her family. 🙏🏼

I followed Emily and also Peewee Toms right to the end.I was shocked how quickly they went downhill,so sad. Glad Aisha is doing well and Dan's ( peewee Toms ) wife now has her own YT channel.
I looked and couldn't find Mrs Peewee Toms (Becca) accounts on YouTube or Instagram, perhaps she deleted those public accounts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

Lalobadee

VIP Member
Absolutely loved her, but just so sad how life can be so cruel, love seeing her wife continue living life to the fullest on her IG stories
Yeah It’s amazing to see her travelling the world and her smile is just amazing. Emily was lucky to find her she is a special person too for sure.

Reactions: 3

Pippa M

VIP Member
I followed Emily and also Peewee Toms right to the end.I was shocked how quickly they went downhill,so sad. Glad Aisha is doing well and Dan's ( peewee Toms ) wife now has her own YT channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Pippa M

VIP Member
Absolutely love Em. I rewatch her videos whenever I'm in need of motivation to live the heck out of life. 💪🏼

I feel like a lot of people still watch Em and noticed YouTube still has ads on her videos - I sincerely hope that ad revenue if there is any goes back to her family. 🙏🏼

I looked and couldn't find Mrs Peewee Toms (Becca) accounts on YouTube or Instagram, perhaps she deleted those public accounts.
This is a link to Becca's channel.Hope it comes through ok

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Sassie

Chatty Member
Yeah It’s amazing to see her travelling the world and her smile is just amazing. Emily was lucky to find her she is a special person too for sure.
What’s her instagram? I’d love to see what she’s up to 🙏🏻

Reactions: 1