Emily Hayward

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else watched her vlogs? She is by far my favourite youtuber ever. So inspirational faced cancer in her stride. Married to a beautiful girl was so sad when she lost her fight. Don’t think I’ve ever seen someone so brave and fearless.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes I used to watch her! She was so lovely and so positive despite what she was going through. Really seemed to live her life to the fullest. Such an inspiration.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I discovered Emily’s vlogs last year after she passed away. Such a beautiful girl and so inspiring

• Heart
Reactions: 6
LOVED Emily and her kick-ass attitude. So glad she got to marry her gorgeous wife. Absolute inspiration.

• Heart
Absolutely loved her, but just so sad how life can be so cruel, love seeing her wife continue living life to the fullest on her IG stories

• Heart
Absolutely loved her, but just so sad how life can be so cruel, love seeing her wife continue living life to the fullest on her IG stories
Yeah It’s amazing to see her travelling the world and her smile is just amazing. Emily was lucky to find her she is a special person too for sure.

Reactions: 3
Yeah It’s amazing to see her travelling the world and her smile is just amazing. Emily was lucky to find her she is a special person too for sure.
What’s her instagram? I’d love to see what she’s up to 🙏🏻

Reactions: 1
Emily was lovely, she was so positive right to the end, her last few Vlogs were heartbreaking to watch as she was so unwell and her fight left her, her wife was amazing. Great couple x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I absolutely loved Emily, discovered her on the stand up to cancer programmes and was incredibly sad when she passed away, also Peewee Toms he was a fantastic guy too.

Reactions: 7
I absolutely loved Emily, discovered her on the stand up to cancer programmes and was incredibly sad when she passed away, also Peewee Toms he was a fantastic guy too.
Yes peewee was a great person too. So glad he got married before he died too .

Don’t want to be rude and I’m so happy for her, but I don’t understand who’s the dad??

Don’t want to be rude and I’m so happy for her, but I don’t understand who’s the dad??
I don't know for sure but think she could have used a sperm donor. She put up that he is baby "Hasan-Hayward" so he has Emily''s surname which is lovely xx I hope Emily is watching over them ❤ x

• Heart
Loved Emily’s vlogs. She was and still is so inspiring. Her positivity was amazing right until the end. Sometimes, when I’m having a tough time, I re watch her vlogs. Also follow Aisha on Instagram.

• Heart