Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

juy7nhio

This
Although I don’t agree with what she is going through she also doesn’t help herself
And my husband said it straight away why didn’t she block straight away
I know they make more accounts but continue to block block block as soon as messages come through not continue to allow them to message you leaving them on read
'Doesn't help herself' just invalidates everything you say. That is victim blaming.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Couldn't stand her bitchy face and wooden 'acting' in the Inbetweeners and she's continued to be a smug talentless nobody ever since. There was some issue with a reunion show because she'd had a fling with one of the actors and his wife didn't want them in the same room, now with the Grealish disaster it seems like she enjoys causing trouble.. I agree with the person who said she seems like the type who claims to only get on with men as girls don't like her - the type who always imply its because they're too good-looking, when actually it's because they're just a bit too slutty and untrustworthy! Plus we all saw what she really looks like in the jungle.. really very average.

Grealish is no better though.. all three women shouldn't want anything more to do with him, neither should anyone else who's read these stories. I wonder if they'd be so willing to give him a second chance if he was an average joe without all the footballer money! What a scumbag

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Restless Native

VIP Member
Deffo seems the type of friend you would have at school that would get off with the guy you really fancied despite her knowing that you fancied him

Reactions: 21

GeminiMoon

Chatty Member
Sasha Attwood is quite attractive, but I don't see the attraction with Emily Atack, or Jack Grealish for that matter!
I might be criticised for this opinion and accused of internalised misogyny but I think the reason that she causes a stir amongst some men is because she acts like she’s ‘up for it’. She’s a version of the ‘cool girl’ in Gone Girl...easygoing, talks candidly and confidently about sex, ’funny’, vivacious...a burgers and blowjobs kind of girlfriend.

milkyway

God it’s just all so weird. How can you grow up alongside your step-cousin and then decide when you’re 34 that you both fancy each other and are now having a child together🤯

I did think last night that the daily mail had got their wires crossed naming Alistair as the baby daddy knowing that they were basically related but her Dad’s confirmed it on IG saying “congratulations to Emily and Al”

• Sick
  • Wow
In case anyone missed it, this is from Tattle’s terms and rules:
“Don't attempt to moderate, tone police or tell people what they can post”

It’s a gossip forum, not an echo chamber.
Don’t think anyone was tone policing. No one has said ‘you can’t say that’ just remarked on the sadness and prevalence of it. and lots of us have clearly had a strong reaction to some people saying she asked for it. Emily Atack never asked random strangers to send her rape threats but it seems fair game to say that. Some people on here will have been victims of sexual assault, and if people are saying that she has brought it on by being her, then it’s only fair to dispel the myth that women cause themselves to be victims of assault, rape, indecent imagery etc.

username123!

Yeah exactly it’s all on her..he’s just a Jack the lad..

for goodness sakes we are in 2021 he’s the one who was in a relationship he could have told any of these girls(if it’s actually true) we broke up etc it’s on him more than them
Thank god some sense. How gross this whole thing has been, have we not learnt anything at all?? Men are always unscathed in these things. The things written about Emily and the other girl by literal strangers to those involved is insane. I may not like every aspect of her persona but it’s disgusting to witness frankly. The filth written about this man online by some of these women is apparently fine yet if she did actually act on that she’s awful? Odd.

Frankly, don’t see the appeal myself but honestly I can’t believe the reaction to all of this.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
She's from the wrong era. With her ladette image of drinking too much and one night stands she would have been more at home in the 1990s. I watched her sketch show and didn't find it was that funny trying to be edgy with swearing and doing stories about topics that have been done to death a thousand times.

Reactions: 20

username123!

does anyone find it weird that she has complained about the sexual messages she gets (they’re horrendous) but she thinks it’s okay to say she wants to W**K off Romans married father? I’m really struggling to work out how she thinks that’s okay and funny but then can be outraged when it’s done to her?

Sal Monella

I like her. Saw her one woman live show "Talk Thirty To Me" and she's clever, funny and articulate. She is also natural and pretty, not like most of the up-their-own-ass influencer and reality show stars on tv today, and I certainly would put her over and above the disgusting piece of 💩 Katie Price who took delight screeching hollering in her rush to put her down for daring to talk about her. Great to hear she's now expecting her first child, happy time in her life, be pleased for her.
---

They're not related, stigma's only being attached cos they grew up as part of a a blended family. If they're happy, let them be. They're not doing anything illegal.
---

She's great, clever and funny.
---

Nuclear scientist

Hi Emily! 👋

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member

Anyone got a full list somewhere of guys she's dated or been linked to? It's got to be in the dozens.
Who cares?! She edits her photos, is crude on tv and has little talent but can be linked to as many men as she likes (or doesn’t have control over as the daily Mail loves to slut shame) Let’s not join in on that here

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Trolleydollycoffeelover

She's from the wrong era. With her ladette image of drinking too much and one night stands she would have been more at home in the 1990s. I watched her sketch show and didn't find it was that funny trying to be edgy with swearing and doing stories about topics that have been done to death a thousand times.
Was she like a poundland Sara Cox/ Big Breakfast Denise van Outen 25 years too late? That’s the impression I got from the ad for the show. Glad I didn’t bother watching then!

Reactions: 19