Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Anyone watch this family? I can’t believe they live off his wage - he works in a nursery and she stays at home all day. They are quite likeable but I think a true example of how much the vlogging must pay as they do very little #spon but manage to fund 3 kids - it really is a crazy job

Jess12345

I’ve watched this family for years and still love them. Still relatable, always take time to reply to comments and messages. They’re a breath of fresh air in the mummy vlogging world

Satsuke

I’ve watched a few of their vlogs, didn’t know Jack worked in a nursery though. @Sallydally i was going to mention that too, they don’t seem to live beyond their means. The days out they have all seem to be “gifted” so I really don’t think she earns that much from vlogging/blogging.

Side note: do people even care about blogging/blogs anymore, there are still people that say it’s their full time job ? (letstalkmommy for example). I occasionally look at Esther Coren’s blog because she actually has some useful beauty and fashion content on there, but that’s it. And parenting/mummy blogs, it’s all been done before, especially if they’re on their third kid!