Emiliewaffles

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just love her and so pleased to see she’s had a baby. She comes across so genuine and nice and her miscarriage posts were so raw I’m glad she has a happy ending

Reactions: 28
This sounds ridiculous but I’ve missed her posts so much and had a feeling this may be cooking... I’m so over the moon for her and Tom, they seem like such a genuine couple.... and their wedding was everything I could only dream of haha xx

Reactions: 10
I am absolutely thrilled for her & husband. She comes across as such a kind, friendly & just all round lovely person. I welled up when I saw the post.

Reactions: 5
I actually just came on here purely to see if anyone had posted about Emilie! She’s so lovely and I couldn’t believe she’d had a baby! So happy for her after all the heartache.

Reactions: 7
I'm so happy for them both, loved her account so much and was only thinking the other day that I hadn't seen her post anything for a while. I am genuinely so happy for her and it feels weird because I dont actually know her 🙈

Reactions: 6
I also came here to post this! Literally thrilled for them, I’m so glad they’ve got their happy ending after such heartache along the way. Happy tears for a stranger on the internet 💕 don’t even care!

I cried for her when reading her blogs about miscarriage - I've never wished a baby for someone more. I'm so happy for her & Tom 🥰

So glad she kept it a secret. I'm sure she had a lot of anxiety anyway, but with the current climate it was probably nicer to have it off the internet. Nellie is lovely and gorgeous and a chunky thing. Congratulations Emilie, cannot wait to read the pregnancy diaries ❤

Been rooting for this to happen, I really like Emilie even though she’s a total stranger! She waffles a lot like her name suggests but she’s always so honest, witty, funny, down to earth, and humble - one of the best ‘influencers’, if you would call her one, on insta. Plus she’s gorgeous! If you’re reading this Emilie, Whopping great big Congratulations, you thoroughly deserve your happy ending ❤

Reactions: 8
Came here just to find this. Saw her mentioned on another thread (in a good light) and thought I hadn’t seen a lot from her for a while and I always loved her posts. Click on her instagram and there’s a bloody baby! I’m so so so pleased for her after all the problems she’s had.

Reactions: 10
Such a shame that Emilie doesn't post anymore. I'm sure she has her reasons but I absolutely loved reading her waffles!

Reactions: 6
I'm so happy for them! I still remember how heartbroken I felt reading about her first pregnancy. It makes me so happy they've got 2 gorgeous little bubbas now!

Reactions: 4