Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
Ohhhhoho Emily, Emily, Emily. Where to even start!?
I am unfortunate enough to work with Emily (and her manager Mummy and manager husband, wonder how she got her job hmm?). On my very first day in the office, I was being inducted and shown around and she came bounding over with a set of SCALES and started talking utter bollocks about a weight loss competition they were doing and how I "needed" to be involved. As an aside, she didn't ask any of the men in the office - it was just a control thing of wanting to know and log everyone's weight.
She is absolutely the most unpleasant dwarfy bitch I've ever worked with. The uptalk at the end of every sentence is cause of great laughter by all her coworkers.
Her husband constantly moans about how he has to photo her everywhere they go, how dinner is always freezing cold by the time she's done fucking about with it, and how all she talks about is having her boobs done.
My felllow tattle bitches, ask away, I got more dish on this woman than a restaurant.
Oh my days I love this 😂😂 I don’t understand why there isn’t pages and pages more about her. She’s utterly mad. I bet she’s a nightmare to be with. Obsessed with baking so she can see everyone else gaining weight and she’s so smug because all she eats is swoodles and cauliflower rice. Forgets to eat until 2pm and it’s just an apple and that’s something to be proud of. Dwarfy 😂 unfortunately one of her daughters has her face 🤢

Reactions: 2

Mum3boys

VIP Member
She’s never at home lives out of a hotel all week would imagine she gets her parents paying for her kids needs while she lives like a single woman . She’s really chunked up again

Mum3boys

VIP Member
She’s just a complete arse hole and I feel sorry for her poor kids, why did she even have any is beyond me she is far too selfish

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
I just cannot stand her 🤢 why wouldn’t you eat something at the coffee morning. Control at its finest. I hope she chokes on her apple

J2607

VIP Member
Ohhhhoho Emily, Emily, Emily. Where to even start!?
I am unfortunate enough to work with Emily (and her manager Mummy and manager husband, wonder how she got her job hmm?). On my very first day in the office, I was being inducted and shown around and she came bounding over with a set of SCALES and started talking utter bollocks about a weight loss competition they were doing and how I "needed" to be involved. As an aside, she didn't ask any of the men in the office - it was just a control thing of wanting to know and log everyone's weight.
She is absolutely the most unpleasant dwarfy bitch I've ever worked with. The uptalk at the end of every sentence is cause of great laughter by all her coworkers.
Her husband constantly moans about how he has to photo her everywhere they go, how dinner is always freezing cold by the time she's done fucking about with it, and how all she talks about is having her boobs done.
My felllow tattle bitches, ask away, I got more dish on this woman than a restaurant.
"Dwarfy", very nice, do you make a habit of laughing at those suffering from this disability? Whilst I'm sure she isn't the most pleasant person to work with and her account is highly annoying (I followed her a while ago and found it very odd) your ableism over this condition and other people on this thread laughing at it is quite disgusting. I suffer from it myself and it isn't just being small, there are a lot of physical health issues associated with it, never mind the impact it has on people's mental health.

peachy

I quite like Emily, but I’ve been getting this feeling recently that’s she developed an eating disorder 🤷‍♀️

xoxo GG

VIP Member
She looked so much healthier on her wedding day. She doesn’t suit the weight she is at now, she looks ill.

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
Dieting has 100 percent taken over her life. She’s obsessed with it. She can’t even go on a day out with her kids without denying herself food. ‘I had a tiny bite’ She’s ridiculous. Her latest picture of her in the white dress, she looks like an umpa lumpa with the stupid orange make up and weird expression. Poor daughter inheriting her mums face 😩

• Haha

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
I've only recently found this account whilst on a weightless journey myself, her account deeply concerns me in the way she is with food. not eating all day and then having a big meal and a huge plate of snacks is not a healthy lifestyle and most certainly not the correct way to be showing and teaching her kids about food! That treat cupboard they have... wow, my kids love treats and snacks but no house needs that amount of crap food!

Also I hadn't noticed the leg thing, however now its been mentioned she does always do it, does it change your body shape to make photos look better?
She feeds her kids and her husband all the crap unhealthy food because it makes herself feel better. She bakes and forces it on everyone so she can be smug that she’s eaten none of it. I’m not sure why she does the leg thing because she’s practically fading away anyway 😕

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
I used to go to school with her and she used to be really horrible to people. I agree, her voice has changed to become an ‘insta influencer’ and the higher pitch at the end of every sentence is so false and so god damn annoying!
You can just tell she’s such a bitch, her voice is so grating and false. Looks like a little hobbit. So obsessed with her weight, yet she weighs 8 stone something. Get over yourself 😩

I used to go to school with her and she used to be really horrible to people. I agree, her voice has changed to become an ‘insta influencer’ and the higher pitch at the end of every sentence is so false and so god damn annoying!
Please can you confirm does she have dwarfism?

• Haha

Mum3boys

VIP Member
No she’s still with her wet wipe husband , just doing something different for work so stays away all the time in a hotel . She’s forgot her child’s residential trip now 🙄

Reactions: 1