Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imaginedragon83

VIP Member
Omg how have I only just found this thread? Loving the tea from people that know her in IRL!

She should be ashamed letting her eldest get so overweight! It’s so obvious she can’t be arsed to parent so she plies them with rubbish to keep them happy.
I've always thought she feeds the kids what she wants to eat. They get loads of treats! I'm from an Italian family so food is very much how we show love but that's meals not mountains of cookies, chocolate and sweets

Reactions: 3

xoxo GG

VIP Member
When did she become qualified to diagnose people through a social media platform? No Emily, somebody said that because you make the decision to post yourself on social media, your life, your children’s lives, not because they have anything they’re covering up. It was hardly mean or abusive, it was honesty.

• Haha
  • Heart
She popped up on my IG when I feel like I've not noticed her in ages...christ she's clapped some right weight on!

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
I know your not meant to say unkind things about children and it’s very below the belt but one of her kids is so not cute 😅😅 the older girl and boy are but the younger girl is the spitting image of her mum. Poor thing

• Haha

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
Glad it isn't just me who gets driven mad by her, like the other poster I don't get how she doesn't have more pages, the way she speaks is so irritating.. today we are having THESE, yesterday we ate THIS and the food issues fruit and a low calorie yoghurt isn't a meal Emily!
The way she stands with a weird leg in every photo drives me mad 😂 and her hair is always just horrible. Always looks like when an old man combs his hair over and has like three strands of hair over the top and it’s all whispy and thin 🥴.

Mum3boys

VIP Member
Yes she overloads those kids with sugary treats to the point I’m amazed they dont throw up . She clearly doesn’t enjoy being a parent and leaves the kids as often as possible for many trips away and weekends to London. She’s a selfish little cow that’s for sure

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
When did she become qualified to diagnose people through a social media platform? No Emily, somebody said that because you make the decision to post yourself on social media, your life, your children’s lives, not because they have anything they’re covering up. It was hardly mean or abusive, it was honesty.
She's a horrible little bitch

She's got little dog syndrome 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Angel1992

I used to go to school with her and she used to be really horrible to people. I agree, her voice has changed to become an ‘insta influencer’ and the higher pitch at the end of every sentence is so false and so god damn annoying!

• Wow

Hamdiddly

Screenshot_20200811_141453.jpg

This is the face of a man thinking "Are you going to put that fucking camera down or record me all day!?"

Cannot understand this weird fascination with recording every little thing. Put your phone down, give your husband and kids some fucking privacy and actually engage with what's around you. You look a total bellend wandering around recording everything in sight.

Medusah80

Chatty Member
I have also had the misfortune of working with Emily and her mother so was in stitches reading your comments. My friend is a “instamum” and told me about this site and I felt sad that people were mean about her as she’s a really lovely person. Emily on the other hand - vile. She didn’t even interview for the job, just turned up to work as a temp “part time” to work for manager mummy’s best friend, when they had told someone on mat leave they couldn’t accommodate a part time role. I kept out of her/her mothers way as much as possible to be honest so sadly have no juicy gossip to add. I can confirm that they do rent their house though.
That stupid voice, is that her real life voice or it’s put on?

Reactions: 2

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
She is beyond ridiculous. Going to a chocolate tasting evening and being on plan. Just enjoy yourself for once you weirdo

Razzlemybacon

View attachment 208345
This is the face of a man thinking "Are you going to put that fucking camera down or record me all day!?"

Cannot understand this weird fascination with recording every little thing. Put your phone down, give your husband and kids some fucking privacy and actually engage with what's around you. You look a total bellend wandering around recording everything in sight.
I honestly cannot understand this family dynamic? do their children actually live with them? they never seem to have them! or it seems very rare!

also his face seemed the same when she filmed them riding up whatever building it was earlier this morning!

ChloeBee

Glad it isn't just me who gets driven mad by her, like the other poster I don't get how she doesn't have more pages, the way she speaks is so irritating.. today we are having THESE, yesterday we ate THIS and the food issues fruit and a low calorie yoghurt isn't a meal Emily!

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
She looked so much healthier on her wedding day. She doesn’t suit the weight she is at now, she looks ill.
She’s forced herself to be 8 stone something. Obviously some people are naturally that small and that’s great but she constantly restricts and it’s a forced weight which makes her look like death warmed up. She always asks ‘what would you choose’ well Emily we all know your not going to eat any of it so why ask you strange girl

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Dieting has 100 percent taken over her life. She’s obsessed with it. She can’t even go on a day out with her kids without denying herself food. ‘I had a tiny bite’ She’s ridiculous. Her latest picture of her in the white dress, she looks like an umpa lumpa with the stupid orange make up and weird expression. Poor daughter inheriting her mums face 😩
I'm certain she's a 'little person'

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
Her orange face 😅 I’m sure she has a panic attack about everything, they were meant to go to Whitby for her husbands birthday but I bet she made some drama so they couldn’t go. How fuming would you be if your husband was so hungover if you’d planned a day out 😅

Mum3boys

VIP Member
Surprised there aren’t more comments have never seen so many links in stories. She’s in Paris now clutching Chanel sandals 😬😬

Choco88

VIP Member
Omg how have I only just found this thread? Loving the tea from people that know her in IRL!

She should be ashamed letting her eldest get so overweight! It’s so obvious she can’t be arsed to parent so she plies them with rubbish to keep them happy.