Eltoria

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl actually still has an active channel after the calendar scandal?? I knew nothing about her until that but the fact she sold her viewers used/poor quality/gifted products in exchange for their hard earned money blew my mind!!
here we are in 2023 4 yrs after this post and shes still out there making videos. How have YT and viewers not ended her career?

Reactions: 2
She’s definitely tarnished her ‘career’ after that calendar scandal. I’m surprised if brands even work with her anymore.

wonder if Simone Partner (Eltoria) and Joe Menghini are still together.

simone literally scammed over 100 people for personal money gain and Joe went around calling them names for calling Eltoria/Simone out for selling PR gifts

Both awful as each other.
---
D828DFD3-A769-4F0B-93C3-24EF8E102C5D.jpeg

DCC3B5A9-2B63-4D0D-B4B9-859B9B29CAEC.jpeg

her socials have not increased in a long time.
Maybe people have finally realised how fake she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Will she copy her idol, Zoe, and dress the baby in beige ensembles, I wonder...

Reactions: 1
I had forgotten she existed post her scammy advent. Her video for the sunday times advent came up as a suggestion, I went for a nose congrats to her on her pregnancy but what in the 90s rom-com was her "I'm pregnant let me cash in and tell everyone about this" video. For real it was cringey af. She clearly hasn't grown much since the 2018 scandal. Is she still trying to be zoella?

• Haha
I had forgotten she existed post her scammy advent. Her video for the sunday times advent came up as a suggestion, I went for a nose congrats to her on her pregnancy but what in the 90s rom-com was her "I'm pregnant let me cash in and tell everyone about this" video. For real it was cringey af. She clearly hasn't grown much since the 2018 scandal. Is she still trying to be zoella?
Oh I know!! She'll always be a Zoella wannabe. Funny how she disappears for month then comes back pregnant making out like she's some big shot creating all this content about gender reveals etc like anyone gives 🤣 I'm just following for the humour aspect. Shes just so fake, it's cringe 🙈 Wait until motherhood hits her and she'll actually have to work hard at something. What ever happened to that Darling It's Tat shop she started?

IMG_0243.jpeg

tried to rebrand her channel a bit but her channel has not grown in months. The number of views on her videos have massively decreased from a couple years ago.

plus who can forget how she ripped into Zoe’s calendar then created her own with gifted PR items and sold them 🤣

• Haha
View attachment 2495147
tried to rebrand her channel a bit but her channel has not grown in months. The number of views on her videos have massively decreased from a couple years ago.

plus who can forget how she ripped into Zoe’s calendar then created her own with gifted PR items and sold them 🤣
Still not married (they have been engaged for absolutely ages). Does she still have the 'micro' pig?

View attachment 2495147

Probably realises that the only content people generally are interested in from her is the advent calendars once a year so she's taking this pregnancy and running with it to milk some content and to stay relevant! 🤣 I know someone who knows her sister in law and she said they still have the "Micro" pig (it's huge) and her garden looks tiny. She claimed she knew he wasn't a micro pig from the beginning but I'm pretty sure he had his own channel and there's still videos floating around. Her Fiancé is quite cruel to the animals apparently!! 😡

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Anyone else cringing at this "content" she's making? It's like she thinks she's the first person to ever get pregnant. I feel sorry for the kid already. Also her boyfriend has a creepy look about him. Scary.

Just watched her baby shower vlog. Been up two weeks and it's got 1.9k views. Bit risky doing your baby shower at 38 weeks pregnant, how do I know? I organised mine for 2 weeks before my due date and baby arrived a week before it was meant to happen. Super weird to have your baby shower basically be just a Christmas party.

Also, she has a pig?

Just watched her baby shower vlog. Been up two weeks and it's got 1.9k views. Bit risky doing your baby shower at 38 weeks pregnant, how do I know? I organised mine for 2 weeks before my due date and baby arrived a week before it was meant to happen. Super weird to have your baby shower basically be just a Christmas party.

Also, she has a pig?

Her views have gone way down. She's just boring. I've noticed her followers creeping up significantly on Instagram though but not the engagement to coincide. Bought them much? I don't think anyone would attend her party if it wasn't sold as a Christmas party tbh. 🤣 the videos where she's trying to be relatable - cringe! As is her acting! I see she's had her baby now. Does she realise that his name (Roman) is on the door and wall 10 ½ mins in to her baby shower video!? Her video of her leaving the hospital. Please, how annoyed would you be if you were a patient and you had to wait for them to be finished filming in the elevator. What's with the theatrics ffs 🤣 just enjoy your baby now, nobody cares about your naming ceremony that no doubt, is coming next 😉

I enjoyed reading his thread 😂😂 I know Simone personally as we were the same year at school and she was horrid. A proper mean girl. Any kind of video claiming she’s relatable is bullshit she’s well off and knows it (so is he, majorly so).

Joe has always been creepy. Love heart and like 15/16 year olds pictures kinda creepy.

Simone has had a long standing beef with Joes brothers wife (who is lovely) and it’s caused some major family problems. The funny thing about that is Simone is still trying so desperately to be relevant, make videos and just be a ‘thing’ and joes brother and his wife are the founders of Six Stories the stocked in Selfridges highly successful brand 😂 sorry Simone!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
have you seen her linkedin? irefuse to believe she got a 2.1 in Law even if it was from Reading lol

Have you seen the comments on her latest post and her copy paste reply 😂 "it just hits differently"... different to what? What are you comparing to? A dog, a pig? She's been a mom 5 minutes and is acting like she knows it all. Her content is so cringe. Poor kid is just used for views so she can hop on trends.