Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ishouldcoco

So am I, I’m also disgusted in myself for feeling like this. I never got to see the sniffing coke video and I was genuinely upset I wasn’t quick enough last night 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

Whose horse is that! 😂 ohh this cracks me up.
The Coke video is in here or thread 7 I think

The chocolate starfish video if you find it ... just don’t make eye contact 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Fleekon1

Wow just fucking wow!!! That fb live I was on and recorded it all! I am actually disgusted in what I heard. Saying Chrissy Gee had aids, he was a leach and took her for everything. Then Chelsey was brought down to nothing. And she then said about the police having her phone because she was being bullied!!!! Hahahahahaah. She then wouldn’t mention Rosies name just said that some one sent her a threatening card and shared her details over TT and that’s why the police took her phone. !!! She turned everything around to make it out she was the one who went to the police!!! Buuuulllllssssshhhhoiiitteeeeeeeeee
Can you upload any? I missed most her FB live but I watched the TikTok live and she said about AIDS too, I was gobsmacked!

BlueSmurfWatching

So the leavelsalone lifted it off this guy Mark.. who of course we know.

Edit: sorry forgot to post screenshot
Sorry it may not be clear but on the original leavelsalone page it showed the dobdobdobby which I searched for, and it came up with his name.. not a clever troll are you.. ya Doyle

Utterbollocks

Did anyone manage to catch the video Chelsey is referencing on her latest post? Was on Naughtytiktokqueen apparently but had disappeared a few minutes after chelsey video by the looks of it

Messer

Why is she going on about being Bellied??...She was the Bully a week or so ago but now the tables have turned.....Ooh well she don't like that does she 🤣