Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we please remember the time she posted to her VIP her arsehole with shit hanging from it. Its just hilarious
Remember when someone described her arse as a balloon knot.. That killed me off for days

Reactions: 16
I wouldn’t av any mates if I told them that ! They wud knock fool outta me till I came to my senses!!

Reactions: 4
Two psychotic bitches right there (praying iv spelt that right haha)
You have im sure of it Eileen wumos behind her isnt it.. that the first woman serial killer in america what got death penalty..killed a load of punters

Reactions: 6
Im just bookmarking like Hansel and gretal so I don’t get lost for the 10th time this week I’m off to sleep keeping up with you lot does me in. See you all bright and early for tomorrow’s installment
You mean the big exposure and then the im done finsihed .. no more.. keep my name out your mouth ill keep your name out mine im done (sucks teeth) ... done have a nice day (wink)

Reactions: 9
Who's this Sam Bailey lookalike sad sac or what

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 4
You mean the big exposure and then the im done finsihed .. no more.. keep my name out your mouth ill keep your name out mine im done (sucks teeth) ... done have a nice day (wink)
She said on a live keep my name outt of your mouth and ill keep my mouth out of your name ..was howling

Reactions: 8
Hang on what have I missed? Seen Chelsea’s video sayin to watch a video on that naughtybanterqueen account but wen I went to it the accounts been blocked now , I need to know it’s not a want it really is a need ha ha help a girl out what was the video jheeeez my head is spinning

Reactions: 2
I looked as well and was left disappointed seeing the account banned

Reactions: 2
Guys remember if we don't keep this pg we get In trouble & I don't think bumholes are pg. Funny but not pg.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.