Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Holly1982

Morning my lovelies!!! Right we all know she’s deluded !!! But I cannot believe she has the audacity to call anyone else a bully got another “best”
Mate this time his names Steve (who she goin the gym with) I told use the bizzies had her phone , but she tryna sy it’s coz of chelsey! Chelsey has done NOTHING wrong seriously what planet is she on , it’s obviously over all her abuse she dodged court coz of the mental health game an her other mate “Neil” 😂😂 hang on a minute coz I’ve gotta stop tying coz am laffin.........................................🤣🤣🤣
Who works for the echo she’s ringing him today , coz chelseys obsessed with her 🤣🤣🤣 talk about tryin to deflect! An the video she’s on about with chelsey is an OLD one which chelsey has addressed , this is now about the present an she is still after all she’s done an now spreading glitter an unicorns gunna “expose” an have a lot to say on Friday!!!!! So now that’s off me chest (it’s me day off) am goin to make a coffe an catch up on this thread! Love an light all my tittle tattle beauties BIG SHOUT OUT TO CHELSEYYYYYYYYYY 😘
Steve is a girl, its her nickname for her, “Steve” is on insta as happy_traveller_x She was in prison with her!