Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
W
e should all start sending Chelsea cards can you imagine the feathers that would ruffle

Reactions: 8
I have it
In this one (the original) you can clearly see the steering wheel etc. They aren’t very bright are they. The bastats are too fast for their stupid arses! Remove and upload as much as they like. The evidence speaks for itself. Dangerous driving

Reactions: 3
Oh my god look at her new vid. A woman has actually got her child to say Elsa is amazing. Would you really show your toddlers her videos?

Reactions: 8
No stop!!! We need to all post our dog turds

Reactions: 6
I didn't hear about that

No stop!!! We need to all post our dog turds
Hahaha I’m going to start saving my little hippos turds to fester, I could cycle to hers as she doesn’t like far, I could dress as a Deliveroo driver and Say I have Ur Take away You Scrubber!! Enjoy

Reactions: 6
The ultimate breadcrumb has arrived!
Woahhhhhh hang on a minute!!! Wtf have I missed here oh am dead at myself , is this a poll someone done asking if she should be banned ? How the heck did I miss this this morning ? I’ve not seen this till now anyway dizzy ass ere has always an will always say a ban from All SM , what TT was this please anyone ?

This is the sam mua video - says it’s a green screen but she is clearly changing gear at one point during the clip plus there is other traffic that is moving .

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.