Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just jumped on her live. There is so much to say but mainly keep away from that gas burner love, lighting your ciggie. The hair daaarrrrlin, the hair.

Reactions: 4
If she gets full whack pip money she can get brand new car from that I am guessing this is what she will do as this is how long it roughly takes

It was only the other day she was posting she wasn’t reporting anyone to police, social work or for claiming benefits she’s a fecking walking bag of contradictions

Reactions: 6
Is anyone watching breadflaps live?
how can she sit there and play the victim ‘they are pushing me to hurt people’
Sorry breadflaps if you are AWARE that you can be pushed to these things then you can stop yourself! So quit with the bullshit trying to get people to feel sorry for you!!
The woe is me act only works if your GENUINE

Reactions: 7
She's best friends with the chief of Merseyside police didn't you know

Reactions: 10

Reactions: 1
Did she just say to her son mute these ***** on here? What a role model she is

Reactions: 11
So the basis of that live was... its not her fault at alllllllll and its the polices fault if she attacks chelsey....

Reactions: 11
is that fake eyelash bothering anyone else.. i wanted to reach through the phone and peel it off

Reactions: 8
If she gets full whack pip money she can get brand new car from that I am guessing this is what she will do as this is how long it roughly takes
i doubt very much she gets full PIP for mobility. Her videos clearly shows she can bounce around. I know wheelchair users who had to fight. She probably gets some of the daily living for not being able to hold down a job etc due to impulsivity from the adhd but you can’t get a car with that type of pip.

So anything happens to chelsea it's the police fault as shes told them she will hurt her come on crusty flaps thats a clear threat and you would be lifted jesus her followers are thick

Reactions: 8
She’s really trying to hold it all in

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.