Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tree_

VIP Member
So she's got covid. Not suprised and i dread to think how far she's spread it given her and her husband never isolated for the correct amount of time. Thickos

Reactions: 1

Tree_

VIP Member
I know. Get a job. She reckons she makes such smart decisions. As if people want advice from that flip flopper. She can't even stick to an upload schedule. Yes let me take advice from someone without a proper job who's growth on youtube vs ig is suspect to be polite. Does every mlm known to man. And who sold their house in a pandemic for no reason and is now renting somewhere they can probably only afford using any equity they got on their house

Sallydally

VIP Member
Does she grip anyone else's shit?? Jesus Christ. Always ill and taking up gp's time annoying voice just so boring. These influencers really do not know a hard day's work.
ive had to unsubscribe from her Instagram because of this! She either ill or redoing a room in her house for the 1000th time.

Sallydally

VIP Member
So she has something else they’ve been doing behind the scenes that she will share with us soon. 😴
Probably something else that’s involves spending unrealistic amounts of money. Probably moving house as she seems to bleat on about that quite often.

Sallydally

VIP Member
I can't believe she doesn't get more comments. Seriously do people find this one relatable? Likeable even?

no not relatable at all! She’s always changing things in her house. Not quite sure how they afford the life they seem to live.
would hate to see their debt amount.....

Petapee

What is she on about now?! I haven't watched the video but sounds like another money making scheme?

itsakaren

They have moved today, my friend lives next to her and she is so happy they have gone, they caused her no end of problems and told her to close her windows if she had a problem with her screaming at her kids and Adam in the drive way. Honestly from what my friend has said she is a really awful person. It’s sad social media allows you to hide your true self.

• Wow

Polka dot

And got every symptom and its dog, shut up hun!! Bore off people are dying and you've got heartburn. Why am I still following this annoying money grabbing 'entrepreneur' 🙄

Tree_

VIP Member
They are moving again so I don’t believe it’s making those five figures like you say! And those alleged ‘5k’ months!
Ah ok. Wonder where they are moving to? Must be somewhere cheaper and closer to schools? They seem so irresponsible and don't think things through

Polka dot

She's on about she's a life coach for all that law of attraction bullshit. Fuck would i take advise from her. I liked her cleaning content and mum life I'll be unfollowing
Absolute bullshit do people actually get sucked into this shit?? Life coach...just one up from mlm boss babe. Whats up with having a proper fucking job.

Tree_

VIP Member
Each was rented. I guess rentals have got more expensive. So they've gone down. They should have stayed put in Devon. That house was beautiful and 4 beds. I think she's doing VA work.

Petapee

So she's got covid. Not suprised and i dread to think how far she's spread it given her and her husband never isolated for the correct amount of time. Thickos
The way she explained things before Xmas it sounded like the boys were still at school whilst Adam had symptoms. I don't think she pulled them out til he tested positive

itsakaren

Doesn't suprise me. She's turned into such a low life with this coaching mlm scam. They're complete wasters. Four figure months? So 1k a month? Is that an aspirational wage? For all the grafting you'd have to do to get that being a mlm hun. No thanks I'll stick to my genuine part time sales job and 1800 a month thanks

Sorry. Just to add nothing wrong with earning 1k a month at all. It's just the scamminess for an alledged 4 figure month that irks me
They are moving again so I don’t believe it’s making those five figures like you say! And those alleged ‘5k’ months!