Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ronnie2New

I always felt she just wanted to be associated with an aristocratic family. Take his name so she’s no longer associated with her family. She apparently cut them all off after the wedding.
Out of all of her exs I feel her and Dougie from Mcfly seemed to be the most legit. The rest she seemed to use to get to where she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Ronnie2New

she is also no longer friends with her “best friend” Hannah from the wedding, and from what I’ve observed the family does seem quite distant. Why would she cut everyone off like that? Seems quite Markle-esque
She’s always had abit of thing with her mum. Her mum would tweet things and also sell stories so I can see why she would cut her off but no idea why she’s dump her friend or siblings. But she’s very good friends with the two ugly sisters (princesses) so I think she didn’t want to be associated with commoners.. that’s my point of view anyway. I feel for her kid.

Reactions: 6
I really like Ellie, i’ve been a fan of hers since i was a kid but she is definitely Ariana Grande levels of messy when it comes to relationships

Cloak

VIP Member
I feel she has this holier-than-thou attitude about Instagram, and how it's destroying us all and we should go enjoy the moment... but she always posts these gross videos and images of her basically loving herself into the camera? Yes, well done, you're a skeleton with muscles. Great achievement, girl. What is she trying to achieve with stuff like this? Showing off? Making people jealous? What?

1582292286508.png

Ps. LOL at the first comment on the DM article this is from.

"Another desperate mentally unwell she male."

• Haha

Justjonie

VIP Member
Never used to mind her until she started getting work done and now she's a mess. She got big fat lips which makes her nose look massive. She should have left her face alone, there was no need!

skintsocks

VIP Member
How many people in the streets? Is he that big a deal then? And the dresses. I swear she hasn't worn that much material since she was in a babygrow.

• Haha

Impleo

VIP Member
I really like the dress. It didn't work with the veil but on its own it's stunning.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Mayday

VIP Member
I wouldn't be surprised if her and her husband are getting divorced - always thought they were a strange match.

Googlez

Ellie looked lovely and punky in her early days, and she was still softly pretty with her look. She still looked feminine. I hated the fillers in the lips she looks so generic like this, it's a shame

Yel

Chatty Member
My 71 year old dad loves her, I just can't stand that "eh eh eh eh eh eh" song. Her music has got worse the longer she's been around.

She's done lots of trashy brand deals and don't think anyone is particularly perched for new music.

Think lots went off her when ed sheran did that song about a singer he was kinda seeing that, allegedly, went off fucking other guys.

She had a right strop at jaack maate didn't she? I forget what she said and she deleted it quickly but didn't come out of that looking good. Something about she could knock him out in seconds.

WaWooWeeWa

Chatty Member
This is one of these artists I don't understand having a following at all, hate or otherwise. She's had a few good songs. Nothing spectacular. Decent Brit-pop.