Ellidy Pullin and Chloe Fisher #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see the Fishers ditching them both once the child prodigy arrives!

Reactions: 10
I can see the Fishers ditching them both once the child prodigy arrives!
Same. Chloe will think she’s earth mother of the year. She will be so painful. I think fisher and co are
All Ellidys friends. I know Ellidy was a bridesmaid at Chloe’s wedding but I don’t think chump was a groomsmen . I think his “famous” pals were ten likes of Mick Fanning etc. He just seemed so chill and not the sort of dude that would love this crowd. I could be so wrong though!!

Reactions: 15
Well, we eventually got to thread two. Safe to say the thread(s) would be dead in the water without the kids (Minnie, and in-utero). They really have very little to offer (Chloe moreso than Ellidy).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, we eventually got to thread two. Safe to say the thread(s) would be dead in the water without the kids (Minnie, and in-utero). They really have very little to offer (Chloe moreso than Ellidy).
Her parenting is sub par & so is her influencening skills. So there is more to discuss apart from the way she doesn’t look after little sis.

Reactions: 7
Same. Chloe will think she’s earth mother of the year. She will be so painful. I think fisher and co are
All Ellidys friends. I know Ellidy was a bridesmaid at Chloe’s wedding but I don’t think chump was a groomsmen . I think his “famous” pals were ten likes of Mick Fanning etc. He just seemed so chill and not the sort of dude that would love this crowd. I could be so wrong though!!
agree - the picture everyone paints of him was just a lovely, chilled out, down to earth bloke who loved his family and mates, and appreciated simple things like camping and playing his guitar around the fire. Totally at odds with the Fishers and their hectic, flashy lifestyle. Of course everyone would expect Ellidy to move forwards with her life and be happy again, but the current situation of discussing Bali flings to a publication is probably not the type of thing that chumpy’s parents want to be reading about.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I agree that if she has a new partner, they’re part of the Fisher entourage. She’s started mentioning heading to Ibiza again this summer - six months ago she was dead-set against going.

Reactions: 6
Minnie is going HATE this new “Coco baby”!!
She’ll no longer be top dog and they’ll totally steal her spotlight!
…and if she’s a girl? forGET about it!!
Minnie who?!
IMG_0675.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do they know the gender? I feel like it’s a boy or are they just defaulting referring to it as he and him regularly

I hope it’s a boy for Minnie’s sake. She didn’t ask to be part of this circus. Let’s hope it’s a softer landing with some routines, age appropriate activities and little friends for her.

Reactions: 11
They definitely would know the gender, Chloe keeps saying he and she's a complete control freak she wouldn't be able to not go into Gucci and purchase all of the disgusting expensive matching outfits to his father

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Listened to their latest poddy…they really are very bad at “interviewing” people huh 🫠

Reactions: 4