Elite Tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t let her buy £35 bedding said not a chance he is watching ‘my money’ not even our money. Thank god I have mr Isa we are 50/50 but if I want to buy £35 bedding or white company then I’ll buy it because we both work hard for thing we like and I’d rather buy one decent set that will last my yonks rather cheap material like b&m ( not dissing b&m but even for kids I never found their stuff decent weird material). I also wait until white company sale I don’t pay full price I like luxury but I prefer a bargain 🤣
He’s going 100mph I literally can’t keep up with what he is saying, she is brushing her hair and straightening her all ready straight hair over the same spot they make up products 🤢
I’ll believe it when I see they’re going to live in town, I’ll stick to my quiet village than polluted city centre… not a very good place to move to for someone that’s all about natural, green, and protests about toxics, heavy metals? 🤡
The complete disregard for the wee boy constantly changing schools because they keep moving house is disgusting

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The complete disregard for the wee boy constantly changing schools because they keep moving house is disgusting
Oh it’s all about Scott. He’s all that matters, as long as his face is straight, Stutchy couldn’t give a single tit about that wee boy. Where’s her maw? Is she about?

Reactions: 8
The way he shouted at that wee boy to go up the stairs. You do not scream at an autistic child mid meltdown. My blood is boiling. As for that cow Stutchy how can she let him do that????? Having a child with additional needs is hard and draining but screaming and shouting just makes matters 100x worse for the wean 😢

• Sick
The way he shouted at that wee boy to go up the stairs. You do not scream at an autistic child mid meltdown. My blood is boiling. As for that cow Stutchy how can she let him do that????? Having a child with additional needs is hard and draining but screaming and shouting just makes matters 100x worse for the wean 😢
The fact she lets him shout at her child. I could never. That wean will know where her priorities lie though. It’s a shame, he’ll end up wild as a teenager seeing all this.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The fact she lets him shout at her child. I could never. That wean will know where her priorities lie though. It’s a shame, he’ll end up wild as a teenager seeing all this.
She just says off camera (so she could be heard) “stop hittin me” n the wee boy is crying saying he never. Then she says there’s more chance of him giving her a black eye than Scot n he done a mad nervous laugh. I’m actually pure worried for that wean!
---
She just says I’m no on contraception duck having 2 of that. Then that Scott says how there’s nothing wrong with my girls. She just laughed. Wow , I hope that wee boys dad comes n gets him. They 2 are scum.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She just says off camera (so she could be heard) “stop hittin me” n the wee boy is crying saying he never. Then she says there’s more chance of him giving her a black eye than Scot n he done a mad nervous laugh. I’m actually pure worried for that wean!
---
She just says I’m no on contraception duck having 2 of that. Then that Scott says how there’s nothing wrong with my girls. She just laughed. Wow , I hope that wee boys dad comes n gets him. They 2 are scum.
OMG, that’s terrible. Surely SW are needed to intervene. I hope someone has SR that. It’s like now Stutchy is proving to Scott he’s more important to her than her boy, after her antics and video saying the wean was all she cares about.

OMG, that’s terrible. Surely SW are needed to intervene. I hope someone has SR that. It’s like now Stutchy is proving to Scott he’s more important to her than her boy, after her antics and video saying the wean was all she cares about.
She’s a vile boot. I hope that’s been SR and sent to social work. She’s another wan that canny deal with her weans but will spend all his DLA money on herself. Trampy cow

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Doesn’t use milk in his pasta? But extra cheese… it is me? cheese come from milk? 😅 unless gluten free.
don’t tell me they used a gift bag for their shopping?
So bad that live he is stuffing his face while wee boy screaming because got took off play station. That’s what happens when you leave them on it all day or most the night, she getting all angry because Scott not helping get off the live and help her deal with the wee boy. He’s not playing up because there is a live on that’s obviously how home life is in there. If it causes so much bother then take play station away but they won’t because it keeps him quiet for hours and hours while they can be on a live selling their shite products.
she definitely doesn’t like him talking about females someone said how he looks older when he was out and she barged past him and started looking through the cupboards… calm down woman only said how he looked older wasn’t asking for a date or he’s number.
---
He also said Stacey don’t me I don’t have authority to shout at him, she said don’t have my back, then he’s like I do have your back always, then shouted am no he’s da hahahaha… not defending him but he was sorting the dinner so what is he suppose to do let dinner burn to help you to then get shouted at? Or why don’t she say I’ll do that sort Tony out for me… man can’t win.

Reactions: 1
Doesn’t use milk in his pasta? But extra cheese… it is me? cheese come from milk? 😅 unless gluten free.
don’t tell me they used a gift bag for their shopping?
So bad that live he is stuffing his face while wee boy screaming because got took off play station. That’s what happens when you leave them on it all day or most the night, she getting all angry because Scott not helping get off the live and help her deal with the wee boy. He’s not playing up because there is a live on that’s obviously how home life is in there. If it causes so much bother then take play station away but they won’t because it keeps him quiet for hours and hours while they can be on a live selling their shite products.
she definitely doesn’t like him talking about females someone said how he looks older when he was out and she barged past him and started looking through the cupboards… calm down woman only said how he looked older wasn’t asking for a date or he’s number.
---
He also said Stacey don’t me I don’t have authority to shout at him, she said don’t have my back, then he’s like I do have your back always, then shouted am no he’s da hahahaha… not defending him but he was sorting the dinner so what is he suppose to do let dinner burn to help you to then get shouted at? Or why don’t she say I’ll do that sort Tony out for me… man can’t win.
They’ve been on all day he’s obviously been ignored all day

• Sad
Reactions: 3
That wee boy must do a lot of self soothing if they sit on lives all day so aye he’s probably self soothing with his PlayStation and what. Like someone else said you can let him have it all day to keep him quiet then whip it away when it suits you. Doesn’t work with kids, especially not asd kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
That wee boy must do a lot of self soothing if they sit on lives all day so aye he’s probably self soothing with his PlayStation and what. Like someone else said you can let him have it all day to keep him quiet then whip it away when it suits you. Doesn’t work with kids, especially not asd kids.
It’s so sad. Honestly. He gets his PlayStation took away when that prick, gets to cut about MWI shouting and balling, calling the shots with his extremely large chin all going because he’s that out his banger. I don’t know how that Stutchy can look at her wee boy in the face…..she should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 6
What age is the wee boy? 10?
Yeah think they said other day he was 10. If you leave a kid on a play station all day and all sudden say get off they’re going to cause a fight. We all know it’s not good for them to be on it more than an hour each day so what’s that doing to a kid with complex needs? I was talking to friend tonight her kids high school she was saying they’ve been doing work non stop last few days, I get he is primary still but they are live all day and evenings so when does that wee boy get one on one? Or even homework he just left to do it all by himself? It’s actually sad and it’s not just him there is many other kids out there living in exact same household.
---
Kid get shoved into bed, his mate on his way so they can sit and get stoned with him in peace. Not even a bowl cereal toast before he’s bed so he’s going what 5pm to 8am not eating? The wee boy don’t seem to be getting any of that pasta they made so when was his dinner? Maybe I missed it but it was them 2 the whole live. I watch from outside on and off,

Reactions: 4
I actually can’t stand these 2! That Scott is an absolute weapon!

Could tell him a story about something not being good for you and he’d believe you and add his own ridiculous beliefs to it

Reactions: 7
His eyes, he’s out his nut. Good to see Penguin got her exercise done for the day, that’ll burn aff the take away that would feed a family of 6 that she will have had for her dinner last night
IMG_4718.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.