Elena Lucie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ive not seen anything to indicate that? Although I could’ve missed it. I think she’s about 18 months post-break up so definitely longer than 5 mins!
Is she really?! Yes posted earlier and then a story of Lily wearing a man’s hoodie. Was just shocked/concerned as only last week was she pulling the forever alone tit.

2B24F12D-FBC7-4CDA-AE0F-F39DEE2F5769.jpeg
BC66741C-C349-4331-A3C0-80E586F4EFDE.jpeg

The photo of the man wearing it earlier has vanished.

Last edited:
Just new to following her. I really like her style I must say but I find her moaning about Lily a bit crappy. They seem to have a nice relationship though.

Reactions: 2
She is lovely. I think the trouble is she can’t see her privilege. I know you only see a tiny part of someone’s life on their IG - but it always just grates on me that she doesnt seem to need to work? I have a chronic illness and MH problems but I still get out of bed every day to go to work and look after my kids. I just don’t get how she lives the life she does without any income. Aside from that though which is probably more about me than her I think she’s funny and down to Earth.

Reactions: 6
I saw her and her daughter in a shop, just before lockdown. (Have only just discovered this thread) She seems to ignore her daughter mostly, the daughter kept trying to show her things and she was very busy with her phone and ignored her. Sad to see.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I saw her and her daughter in a shop, just before lockdown. (Have only just discovered this thread) She seems to ignore her daughter mostly, the daughter kept trying to show her things and she was very busy with her phone and ignored her. Sad to see.
i think we’ve all been guilty of doing that at times!

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry and maybe it’s just the mood I’m in, but she’s an extreme downer for no real reason? She has a beautiful home and the ability to stay at home with Lily all day without a 9-5 but she lets the most little things get to her. Genuinely considering unfollowing her at this point.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry and maybe it’s just the mood I’m in, but she’s an extreme downer for no real reason? She has a beautiful home and the ability to stay at home with Lily all day without a 9-5 but she lets the most little things get to her. Genuinely considering unfollowing her at this point.
She is the most negative person ever! I've been through baby loss & it broke me, however I still have to go to work to pay my mortgage as well as looking after my son! She is the ultimate fun sponge

Reactions: 5
She is the most negative person ever! I've been through baby loss & it broke me, however I still have to go to work to pay my mortgage as well as looking after my son! She is the ultimate fun sponge
Oh god I can’t even imagine losing my baby. You both have my ultimate support in moving forward in your new normal from this. I also know that it affects everyone differently but it seems something small, like shrinking her cardigan in the wash sends her on a spiral.

“I haven’t had a night to myself in nearly three weeks, which was a lot.”

Oh babe. She is really is overwhelmed with duck all isn’t she? (Sorry I’m having a tit week already and that’s pushed me a bit over the edge 😂💀)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“I haven’t had a night to myself in nearly three weeks, which was a lot.”

Oh babe. She is really is overwhelmed with duck all isn’t she? (Sorry I’m having a tit week already and that’s pushed me a bit over the edge 😂💀)
I find it difficult to swallow when she says stuff like that as it makes me wonder how she thinks people with jobs cope?

I find it difficult to swallow when she says stuff like that as it makes me wonder how she thinks people with jobs cope?
Seriously. I understand being a co-parent is difficult especially if you’re doing the bulk of the work but she gets time away from Lily, a lot of parents don’t have that option.