Elena Lucie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never thought about the way she portrays L but you're right, it's always negative isnt it? A lot like her mate louise pentland and Pearl.
More often than not, it’s always very focused on how challenging she is, violent, tantrums etc. Difficult for a child to be branded this from such a young age so publicly.

Reactions: 1
You’re absolutely right. The intimate stuff is just gross.

I also don’t like how she seems to use her sons death for sympathy. I know that’s controversial and I don’t for one minute mean that she should never mention it but it just feels like she uses it as an excuse to not work etc

I feel like she’s desperately trying to fit in with more successful and relatable accounts. She only seems to interact and reply to accounts with a large following and ignores ‘normal’ people.
she’s very woe is me.
i do think her style really suits her though, I know not for everyone but she pulls it off.

I feel like she’s desperately trying to fit in with more successful and relatable accounts. She only seems to interact and reply to accounts with a large following and ignores ‘normal’ people.
she’s very woe is me.
i do think her style really suits her though, I know not for everyone but she pulls it off.
yeah I do think she’s attractive, I much prefer her style these days than when she used to dress in a vintage 50s style

Oh my god, she is so draining to watch! Proper leech! She's moaned about lily constantly during lockdown but when lily goes to her dad's she moans again, jesus christ woman, give it a rest!

Reactions: 5
All she ever does is whinge and moan about that poor little girl and then moans more when her dad has her. She should be bloody grateful she gets a rest, there are so many others who don’t. Also (this is not meant to sound insensitive) but you think losing her older brother, you’d stop the moaning and just get on with it. Yes we all have bad days but does she ever have a good day with lily?

Reactions: 2
All she ever does is whinge and moan about that poor little girl and then moans more when her dad has her. She should be bloody grateful she gets a rest, there are so many others who don’t. Also (this is not meant to sound insensitive) but you think losing her older brother, you’d stop the moaning and just get on with it. Yes we all have bad days but does she ever have a good day with lily?
The moaning is just non stop, I don't think she knows how good she has it sometimes
Exactly this. It’s horrific what happened to her son but sadly non of us are immune to tragedy. It would do her the world of good to actually have a job. It’s not healthy to spend your days in bed moaning. I assume she is on benefits

Reactions: 3
Exactly this. It’s horrific what happened to her son but sadly non of us are immune to tragedy. It would do her the world of good to actually have a job. It’s not healthy to spend your days in bed moaning. I assume she is on benefits
I think a job would do her the world of good! She spends her days playing animal crossing and whinging that lily is all over her or even near her. Lily seems like she has an amazing personality and Elenas negative attitude will really bring her down ☹

Reactions: 4
Here she goes again, I think she's the most negative person I've ever known. She needs to realise she's going to get a haircut, she's not working on the front line in hospital! If any of the people she's chatting to on dating sites look at her Instagram they will run for the hills!

Here she goes again, I think she's the most negative person I've ever known. She needs to realise she's going to get a haircut, she's not working on the front line in hospital! If any of the people she's chatting to on dating sites look at her Instagram they will run for the hills!
And she's actively chosen to go there, no one is forcing her to!

Very odd. She’s going on the day they open pretty much their first appointment of the day! If you’re so anxious wouldn’t you wait a couple of weeks to let them get to grips with their new ways of working safely?

And she's actively chosen to go there, no one is forcing her to!
Exactly!! She should think herself lucky, me and my other half are both key workers, I work for the NHS & we've worked throughout as well as juggling childcare. Then she's moaning about going for a haircut after being sat on her lazy arse for the last few months!

I might have perceived this wrong but it looks as though she has a man staying over and around Lily. Did she not split with her husband approximately five minutes ago? Just comes across as desperate for a man, constantly moaning when dating is going wrong.

I might have perceived this wrong but it looks as though she has a man staying over and around Lily. Did she not split with her husband approximately five minutes ago? Just comes across as desperate for a man, constantly moaning when dating is going wrong.
ive not seen anything to indicate that? Although I could’ve missed it. I think she’s about 18 months post-break up so definitely longer than 5 mins!

Your her ex aren’t you 🤢🤢