Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mustard

VIP Member
The last time I saw my dentist, I asked her whether getting a name-brand electric toothbrush mattered, or if I should just stick with my cheap one. She said the cheap one should be just as good.

With that, I would definitely recommend my £20 Fairywill (Amazon) that I've had for two years+. Its battery life is amazing, and best of all, it charges via USB! So when I've gone on long, multi-month trips I can just take a little cable and use my normal USB plug to charge it anywhere. Don't need to find a special bathroom socket of the right type of whatever. I've converted many friends and family to the same one.
Thanks for this information. I found some on ebay too. Did you get lots of replacement heads with yours?

Last edited:

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
That is one of the ones I was looking at. Ocado has a *special* offer on the Oral B 2000 for today, for £29.99 but I don’t think it’s any better than the 2500.

Which Oral B one? The brush shape on the Oral B is so different and so I thought it might get into more spaces.
i can’t recall the model, sorry. It was so long ago, it’s probably been discontinued. It was about £40, “half price” on a supermarket offer but I get the impression that they are DFS sofas in that respect 🙄. It had a little round head but I think all OralB ones do. I just really disliked the feel of it in my mouth.