Eimear Varian Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eimear- please do not touch food packages if you’re not going to buy the sodding sushi- I’m sure your didn’t really need to go to 2 separate supermarkets with all your children in tow 🙄- I haven’t even been out of my fecking garden for last 13 weeks!

Reactions: 11
Puts up a picture of the new prop puppy on her stories "it kills me to take her away from her parents". Then bleeping ADOPT A RESCUE Eimear.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Eimear- please do not touch food packages if you’re not going to buy the sodding sushi- I’m sure your didn’t really need to go to 2 separate supermarkets with all your children in tow 🙄- I haven’t even been out of my fecking garden for last 13 weeks!
This is an old trick. She used to trawl boutiques and hotels in London, tag them then email them to pitch for advertising work and social media posts. Now she does it trawling supermarkets trying desperately to get #ad work from them.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Noticed in that story she said she was ‘obsessed’ with Waitrose. Bless.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So do we know if the kitchen is gifted or not? I presume it is as it would be madness to rip out the old kitchen and go to the expense of the new one, if he is a builder and she is an influencer, two industries that are going to feel the impact of the lockdown for some time

Reactions: 1
She sounds like Donald Trump with her 'its so sad' get over yourself Eimear.
My friend showed me these posts ... how does one state that they are responsible and know not to put retinol on in direct sunlight, and yet do it for reasons that can only be put down to rampant egotism. I think Eimear’s problem is that she’s bad at hearing the word No. It feels like it triggers a whole host of horrible borderline hysterical behaviour.

From her angry response to people saying- your kitchen is lovely! To the whole buying a dog (and building a brand that is supposed to be all about being good to the earth and animals etc) and the response when people call her up on it and her lies around it. To now - this response to people genuinely being concerned that a person with a lot of sheep followers would post something so wholly irresponsible.

She needs a therapist who will challenge this recalcitrant and spoilt behaviour of hers.

And it seems like Black Lives no longer Matter because it’s been a week like.

Reactions: 12
She is a narcissist. She wont change. Also how about addressing the streams of Aff links she doesn't declare.

Reactions: 5
She is a narcissist. She wont change. Also how about addressing the streams of Aff links she doesn't declare.
Thats being painted as a bunch of mean spirited people reporting her and trying to bring her down!

It’s like there’s one rule for Eimear (she can do whatever she likes) and one rule for everyone else.

She is a narcissist- you’re right. The chaos she brings to her page, her family, her promotions ... it’s excruciating to watch. And really is her own damn business but ... she has to bring her children, her damaged relationship and now a puppy into it all for likes and engagement. That’s fecked up.

Reactions: 6
I couldn’t bite my tongue, I had to message dermologica and ask why they would want someone like her representing their brand and got this back

Wow! She must be an absolute nightmare to work with. She just wont be told at all. That whole rant this morning was Eimear throwing her toys out of the pram because Dermalogica (unsuccesfully) advised her!

Reactions: 4
To me, it sounds like... 'They told me how to use it but this wasn't paid content etc so... 🤷🏼‍♀️'

It also sounds like someone got a bollocking for it this morning and that's why someone is like a snarling cat.

Just be accountable... I.e. yes, shouldn't have put it on in sunlight, mea culpa. End of.

"I go out of my way to work RESPONSIBLY with brands [...] Not all influencers do" - so what? Brands etc should be happy with half arsing it? Please.

Managing to sound both incredibly arrogant and like a complete eejit in a matter of minutes is quite a feat.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s a complete and utter disgrace.

There are hoards of people preying on my profile... so, I sell my children’s privacy to any old preying weirdo.
FFB118BC-A5C5-45D9-9333-5DDA9F74C7B3.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.