Eimear Varian Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just dying to be Paula Yates .. but it doesn’t ‘go’ with the Habitat early 90s house vibe .. and for the love of god would someone please #gift her a bra
Like shes doing that collab with the bloody bra company.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The scraped back hair and the white heels... The heels in particular! It's all very try-hard.

Reactions: 6
The scraped back hair and the white heels... The heels in particular! It's all very try-hard.

Those photos she shared as ''an impromptu photoshoot'' are just terrible. What is the point of them? What is she trying to go for? Why even post them? The tacky white heels thrown in for good measure. Also, the shoehorning in of content about aid organisations & the humanitarian crisis in Yemen, sandwiched between endless 'swipe ups' for fast fashion is just beyond crass and tone deaf. What that volunteer organisation is thinking is literally beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I finally unfollowed last night after the Yemen posts. Totally inappropriate just thrown in there like that. To use those shocking images in such a careless way is really irresponsible. I feel bad for her, I've been following her for years and my kids are around the same age, used to love her content but she has lost it. The lips, the boobs out, the ranting and raving and so false. I hope she gets whatever she needs but I'm done!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Bad taste when she then posts about sushi from Waitrose.
Had she refrained from the sushi for a couple of days, she wouldn’t have had to beg for a £49.99 strainer for the sink!!

Eimear: “I don’t share that much at all”
Also, Eimear:
D3CCC13B-820A-4887-9A9C-1A6CB1913F70.jpeg

Are we, almost, in need of an Eimear thread #2? She’ll be delighted!! Thread title?!!
Eimear Varian Barry #2 Eimear’s Kitchen Matters, Like

(@Londoncailín, were these your words?!!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Had she refrained from the sushi for a couple of days, she wouldn’t have had to beg for a £49.99 strainer for the sink!!

Eimear: I don’t share that much at all.
Also, Eimear:
View attachment 156711

Are we, almost, in need of an Eimear thread #2? She’ll be delighted!! Thread title?!!

Indeed they were...like.... 😂 #eimearskitchenmatters

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Eimear: “I don’t share that much at all”
Also, Eimear:
View attachment 156711

Does she ever take a photo with her mouth closed?

She really doesn’t give af does she? Begging for a partnership with Waitrose, for “bits” for her kitchen. Always grifting and hustling and trying to pretend that she’s ever so grateful for the opportunities that suddenly appear like magic. Oh and #blm because that’s hashtaggable even though AF and AD aren’t. What an arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.