Egghead_reboiled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t escape this bleeping miscreant. I’m sick of blocking him only for him to create another account, or worse - tiktok still showing me his videos even though I’ve got him blocked!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Also in my defence I did think David was 31/32, if I’d known to add 5 years on to that I would’ve thought a bit differently because of his behaviour 🤣.

Egghead makes out he isn’t bothered about backlash but he is, it bothers him and his inflated ego. He’s literally the spit both in looks and behaviour as someone I know. His points are also very weak in many of his videos, if I was to have a debate with him I’d eat him alive… and this is the important bit…….. my pride and my career doesn’t have room for arguing with bellends on social media. But I do enjoy spectating these jesters 😂

Reactions: 2
What’s the story with that? I knew he went to jail but didn’t know the reason behind it.
The video has probably been lost in one of his many tiktok bans but he did speak about why he was sent to prison at one point and he said when he was a young adult he beat his step dad almost to death. I think he said something along the lines of he came home and his step dad was having a go at him for something. I can't quite remember the intricate details of it now.

The video has probably been lost in one of his many tiktok bans but he did speak about why he was sent to prison at one point and he said when he was a young adult he beat his step dad almost to death. I think he said something along the lines of he came home and his step dad was having a go at him for something. I can't quite remember the intricate details of it now.
Christ! I wonder if the step dad was abusive or if it was just normal annoying parental nagging.

He’s a wrongun regardless.

I would put money on the fact he was proud as punch telling the story too like it was some sort of badge of honour.

He used to have a decent point at the start about Paul, but as we know all men in this saga turn out to be wronguns. I’d love the fact freak to do a deep dive on this guy! Even the way he talks makes me hurl, ‘our favourite little man’, when he got Paul’s ‘cease and desist’ letter he was delighted because it cemented his place in his head as a spokesperson about Paul. All these people want is fame, and all they did was use Paul’s infamy as an easy way to get it. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a doddery, quiet as a mouse wife as his support function, he looks the sort who wants complete control of everything. Can’t stand him, oh and he’s racist and homophobic and remember when he said nurses are paid too much?!?!

I would put money on the fact he was proud as punch telling the story too like it was some sort of badge of honour.

He used to have a decent point at the start about Paul, but as we know all men in this saga turn out to be wronguns. I’d love the fact freak to do a deep dive on this guy! Even the way he talks makes me hurl, ‘our favourite little man’, when he got Paul’s ‘cease and desist’ letter he was delighted because it cemented his place in his head as a spokesperson about Paul. All these people want is fame, and all they did was use Paul’s infamy as an easy way to get it. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a doddery, quiet as a mouse wife as his support function, he looks the sort who wants complete control of everything. Can’t stand him, oh and he’s racist and homophobic and remember when he said nurses are paid too much?!?!
This is his partner. I imagine she's got the same opinions as him.
Screenshot_20230304_163639_TikTok.jpg

---
Christ! I wonder if the step dad was abusive or if it was just normal annoying parental nagging.

He’s a wrongun regardless.
I have a feeling the step dad wasn't a great guy but it doesn't excuse his violent behaviour.

Reactions: 1
This is his partner. I imagine she's got the same opinions as him.
View attachment 2003873
---

I have a feeling the step dad wasn't a great guy but it doesn't excuse his violent behaviour.
I didn’t know those two were together! Had a look at her insta and thought the comments were turned off. They’re not, she just doesn’t get any! 🤣
---
I just remembered that I got banned by one of his many accounts by quoting Jamie MacDonald (from The Thick if It/In The Loop) at him 🤣

“If it isn't Humpty Numpty, sitting on top of a collapsing wall like some clueless egg bleep.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
He got banned at nearly 240,000 and his new acct just about reaches 14,000 new name uncrackable_egg still egotistical

• Haha
Reactions: 2