Egghead_reboiled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody else sick of his ugly mug appearing on their fyp? Just seen the post he did about nurses not requiring a payrise and a lot of his fascist posts in a desperate attempt for attention. Why does he think he has the facilities to take the moral highground on anything? I quite liked him when he spoke about Snapshoteye but now I don’t think he’s any better than him to be honest, behaves like an absolute ass for attention.

Reactions: 1
I blocked him, he’s absolutely vile and he’s definitely found his audience considering the amount of cretins I saw cheering him on in his comments.

Reactions: 3
I cannot bear to see his ugly smug face another minute on TikTok. I noticed the other day he had his Snapchat in his bio on TikTok which I think is very creepy for his big age to be doing. He’s sat there for months giving it mouth about Pool when not being funny I get pervy vibes from him and what a wonderful front to put on and deflect by constantly talking about Pool! The videos from his old account show how thick he really is and the cockroaches who blow smoke up his ass proves it.

Reactions: 4
So he tested the water with the BLM saga and because he didn’t get too much of a backlash he is RUNNING. First the nurses and now he’s being transphobic. Poor little peasant obviously not getting paid enough so is trying to monetise off TikTok. Can’t wait for his account to get banned just like his other 3 have!

Reactions: 2
He’s yet another of these people who front and centre themselves despite knowing they have a shady past. It’s pathological at this point.

I’ve always had a gut feeling about him since he started replying to every fawning comment on his anti-Paul TikTok and telling everyone he had Snapchat for other truckers to contact him. Yeah right. He’s a creep. More will come out about him, mark my words.

Like I said on the Paul thread, if you’re going to put yourself at the front of something as big as Paul you have to be squeaky clean yourself. To be fair, he’s used Paul for fame and is serving Paul’s argument well that people use him for clout. Well done Chris, giving Paul the upper hand in something once again.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He’s yet another of these people who front and centre themselves despite knowing they have a shady past. It’s pathological at this point.

I’ve always had a gut feeling about him since he started replying to every fawning comment on his anti-Paul TikTok and telling everyone he had Snapchat for other truckers to contact him. Yeah right. He’s a creep. More will come out about him, mark my words.

Like I said on the Paul thread, if you’re going to put yourself at the front of something as big as Paul you have to be squeaky clean yourself. To be fair, he’s used Paul for fame and is serving Paul’s argument well that people use him for clout. Well done Chris, giving Paul the upper hand in something once again.
I could not agree more! Anyone who makes it their business to slag someone off needs to be squeaky clean! I genuinely believe Boo and Quirky are nice people and have nothing hiding in their closets. But Chris?! He reminds me of my friend’s husband who is an absolute sex pest and narc. I think more will come out too, and it wouldn’t surprise me if it was similar to the Stan Blade revelations (they’re very similar and equally scummy). It’s astounding how he’s decided to run with his new content since the Paul debacle. He’s definitely got an inferiority complex too.

Has anyone noticed the walking ugly has either removed the posts about nurses and being transphobic or they’ve been taken down? His latest one about taxpayers money 😂 sure it costs us a pretty penny to house you in jail for 5 years you absolute meff.

Posting here so it can live forever. Unlike his hair.

Attachments

• Angry
Has anyone noticed the walking ugly has either removed the posts about nurses and being transphobic or they’ve been taken down? His latest one about taxpayers money 😂 sure it costs us a pretty penny to house you in jail for 5 years you absolute meff.

Posting here so it can live forever. Unlike his hair.
This infuriates me. They know exactly who and what they are, and just because you don’t understand it you thick ginger twit, does not mean that they are stupid or undeserving of human rights such as voting.

• Heart
Is it me, or does all of this with egghead seem to have came from nowhere.

He was posting pretty valid opinion videos on Pool, the success went to his head and then one racist remark later he's behaving like Tommy Robinson is his best mate. He's on a slippery slope right now.

Is it me, or does all of this with egghead seem to have came from nowhere.

He was posting pretty valid opinion videos on Pool, the success went to his head and then one racist remark later he's behaving like Tommy Robinson is his best mate. He's on a slippery slope right now.
I think he used Pool to gain more followers and get people on his side because he calls it out and then when he was outed he thought he’d carry on, I watched his follower count actually go up whilst he started on his crap so it’s positive reinforcement for the ugly bleep to spew further. He doesn’t have a clue what he’s talking about most of the time and most of his asslickers seem to be just as thick as he is. They should all climb inside his lorry and they can piss off and start a life somewhere far away from the rest of us.

I blocked this man weeks ago but I still keep getting his videos on my fyp, it’s infuriating

I could not agree more! Anyone who makes it their business to slag someone off needs to be squeaky clean! I genuinely believe Boo and Quirky are nice people and have nothing hiding in their closets. But Chris?! He reminds me of my friend’s husband who is an absolute sex pest and narc. I think more will come out too, and it wouldn’t surprise me if it was similar to the Stan Blade revelations (they’re very similar and equally scummy). It’s astounding how he’s decided to run with his new content since the Paul debacle. He’s definitely got an inferiority complex too.
Hahahahahaha about what I said about Quirky

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I didn’t like them from day 1. Anyone that invested in another person like they were are suspicious 🤨
Oh yeah, after a few videos I thought it was odd but I didn’t think they were pulling the wool. Couldn’t have been more wrong about David 🤣.

• Haha
Oh yeah, after a few videos I thought it was odd but I didn’t think they were pulling the wool. Couldn’t have been more wrong about David 🤣.
I honestly didn’t expect it either 🤣 you wouldn’t have though someone would dedicate their life to calling out someone for a behaviour they were also dabbling in themselves 😭 never surprised with the world of TikTok. I feel like it’s got to be one big experiment 🤣

• Haha
Anyone who makes it their business to slag someone off needs to be squeaky clean!
Ok so you were talking about the wrong person lol, but the foreshadowing about David in these comments is unreal.

I believe that Egghead will be outed as a wrong un too. Just like Lost Soldier was. LS was banging on about how awful Paul was and then a video surfaced of him saying he preferred very young women - late teens/early 20s and that his girlf was 22, while he is in his 50s. He immediately stopped posting about Paul and blocked anyone leaving negative comments.

ALL these men end up being outed. I think the only one who is decent is that guy with the moustache James. He seems like a normal guy with an age appropriate girlfriend with a life outside of TikTok.

Hahahahahaha about what I said about Quirky
To be fair, I knew him and I didn’t think anything unsavoury about him - not in a grooming sense anyway. That’s been a shock to me.

Love how this racist slaphead tries to take the moral high ground when he went to prison for brutally beating his step dad.

• Haha