Effortlesschic_J

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that little Louie cba with her and her stupid videos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The older ones look terrified she’s such a try hard just let them enjoy their holiday
Yep!!! It’s like they’re looking at her going mum what are we being made to do.
Shame the kids just can’t be kids and have to keep up with mummy’s Instagram aesthetic. She way over exposes them

Reactions: 6
I think she’s had a massive glow down. She looked so much better with her blondish, long hair. Her content is boring too, she’d be better doing stuff like Sian perrie and recommending affordable outfits with some designer items.

I wonder if she stresses about her husband being faithful since he’s ok looking and earns a good wage

• Haha
I think she’s had a massive glow down. She looked so much better with her blondish, long hair. Her content is boring too, she’d be better doing stuff like Sian perrie and recommending affordable outfits with some designer items.

I wonder if she stresses about her husband being faithful since he’s ok looking and earns a good wage
Are footballers ever faithful?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There’s another footballers wife /influencer called Camilla King who started doing outfit vids/pics after Jen and her followers are flying up and will be past Jens in no time! Feel like she’s been secretly taking inspo off Camilla with the video style if you go and look.. think they know each other as well! 🤣

Reactions: 1
The problem with Jen is that she’s really thick, and has no imagination she isn’t savvy or astute. She used to do all her hashtags in one big line with no spacing a few years ago it used to drive me mad. She never took the time to learn to do the most basic of marketing tools to help her account grow + her contents boring and so is she. You reap what you sow!

The problem with Jen is that she’s really thick, and has no imagination she isn’t savvy or astute. She used to do all her hashtags in one big line with no spacing a few years ago it used to drive me mad. She never took the time to learn to do the most basic of marketing tools to help her account grow + her contents boring and so is she. You reap what you sow!
It would drive me mad when she would type her posts out and every single word in the sentence would have a capital letter!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn’t she come on this thread once as someone else saying she’d met her in Dubai and was surprised how glam and thin she was in real life? Gonna have to go back now and find it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Andi Weimann ok looking?? 🤣🤣 he’s really short and strange looking. I find it funny this girl has such an odd accent, sounds put on, nobody really talks like that in her area.

She’s such a try hard bless her, she defo wonders why she’s not as big as Hattie bourne 😫

• Haha